Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I think something needs to be said as well. It's not like we are waiting around for sex all the time. We all enjoy that, of course, but that's not the primary reason that makes a good apartment. Interactions, nudity at times, playfullness, discussions, company, parties, watching TV, and a multitude of daily life activities. To put it shortly, VARIATION. When an apartment falls into a routine that contains fewer variations, it become boring. Even if an apartment had sex 24/7, it would eventually get boring. At this point, Danaya and Adele Eat, Sleep, go to Clubs (apt empty), and walk around naked. They are beautiful girls, but we can see "naked" in a thousand places. We need variation to make things worth watching.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think something needs to be said as well. It's not like we are waiting around for sex all the time. We all enjoy that, of course, but that's not the primary reason that makes a good apartment. Interactions, nudity at times, playfullness, discussions, company, parties, watching TV, discussions, and a multitude of daily life activities. To put it shortly, VARIATION. When an aprtment falls into a routine that contains fewer variations, it become boring. Even if an apartment had sex 24/7, it would eventually get boring. At this point, Danaya and Adele Eat, Sleep, go to Clubs (apt empty), and walk around naked. They are beautiful girls, but we can see "naked" in a thousand places. We need variation to make things worth watching.

Excellent analysis...too bad RLC doesn't listen (or care)...let along the girls.  By the way, Adele back so....time to plan this evenings exodus!

Pourquoi Anna et Irma étaient si  populaires et le restent encore maintenant car cet appartement était vivant

elles savaient rire , s'amuser  entre elles  et nous distraire et nous étonner

Elles savaient attirer le public

Why Anna and Irma were so popular and still now because this apartment was alive

they knew laughter , have fun between  them and distract us and amaze

They knew attract audiences

IRMA and ANNA are as well remembered as Kami and Kristy, for a lot of the same reasons. It was enjoyable to watch and share in their lives. We looked forward to tuning in everyday. They were interesting, funny and at times complex to figure out. It wasn't just about the nudity then like it is now. SAD how things change. :idk: :bang head: :curse:

I agree, it was boring.

But something has changed.

more nudity !!!!!  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The apartment the way it now you got nudity just about all day.

If Nora was still in command of the ship with her guiding presence. There would be no such nudity at all except when showering and bed.

So having them removed from the equation brought a little bit better benefits to the apartment. Not much better though.

All these girls do when they wake up is Shower, Feed their face, put on some make up and sit around on the sofa or bed staring at a phone all day.  Not very good entertainment.

SO what I don't understand, and why I have quit watching this apartment is because it longer has the feel of real life in any way to me. If it were real life, the girls would throw a party once in a while at the apartment for the friends they have made, or at least have them over after clubbing for a drink, This never happens, so to me this simply isn't real life, because if it was real life they would at least have friends over instead of going clubbing every night.  :wtf: :screwy: :yes: :yes:

Cuando estos ESTAFADORES-RLC decidan cambiarles el guion que hasta ahora estan siguiendo estas " chicas alegres " es posible que se vea algun chico en el apartamento. De momento dormir, dormir, dormir, tablet-movil-portatil, dormir, dormir, comer, aseo y otra vez preparadas para salir. FOLLAR FUERA DEL APARTAMENTO  :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS:

DON'T FORGET THE ASS TWERKING BY IRMA OOHHH MYY GOD!!!  THAT GIRL CAN FUCKING SHAKE THAT ASS,,,,IRMA WAS A PEOPLE PERSON,A PLEASER,ALWAYS SMILING,HELPFUL,BIG TITTIES,TOOK CARE OF THE OTHER GIRLS WITHOUT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN,,AND BOY CAN SHE GIVE A MASSAGE,,,,THERE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE A LOT OF CRYING ON HERE BECAUSE GIRLS LIKE IRMA AND ANNA KINDA RAISE THE BAR FOR EVERYONE ELSE THAT COMES AFTER THEM,,,IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT THE NUDITY,GIRL ON GIRL OR MASTURBATING,IT'S EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN THOSE THINGS THAT SEPARATE A GIRL LIKE IRMA FROM THE REST,,AFTER YOU TAKE AWAY THE DAILY NUDITY AND MASTURBATION THEN WHAT IS LEFT,,,,,DON'T BELIEVE ME,,,AFTER ADELE OR DANAYA GETS DRESSED UP IN THEIR JEANS AND JACKETS HOW MANY PEOPLE SWITCH CHANNELS AND GO LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE,,BECAUSE IF THESE LADIES ARE NOT NUDE THEN NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH THEM ANYMORE,BECAUSE FOR SOME THESE LADIES HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER BESIDES NUDITY. :hi: :hi: :hi:

IRMA and ANNA are as well remembered as Kami and Kristy, for a lot of the same reasons. It was enjoyable to watch and share in their lives. We looked forward to tuning in everyday. They were interesting, funny and at times complex to figure out. It wasn't just about the nudity then like it is now. SAD how things change. :idk: :bang head: :curse:

There is a change to those specified:

We wanted them to be longer than a month. There they are now. Then it was well noted that there was an advantage with two and not three girls, that relationship should evolve.

I see the benefit of two months: They become more familiar and show more. But think it could easily be that now with two girls, that they will go out to get the time to go and have fun, meet other etc.

So let's hope it will be three girls in the future and that they are there from one to two months.

Summer Memories 1: Jenny has visit

Thanks. I'd like to see Jenny visit again, I liked her. Sure, fake boobs but great body and the cutest smile (when she smiled, which wasn't often).

This is quite an angry post but I'm not going to swear just  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Here we go again. I really hoped this nonsense would stop and why I come over to the 2Ks thread because the girls who after all under far more control by RLC than in other apartment continually get stick. I posted that when the 2Ks came back that these girls should be left alone but you just don't. In fact for an apartment you all find boring you never shut up about it.

I stated my case that the 2Ks seemed to go through the same daily routine every day and eventually they bored me senseless. They were cute with each other spent most of their time teasing, watching TV and eating watermelon - in fact being spectacularly inactive.

There were in fact complaints levelled before about the girls being in a great city like Barcelona and not going out. These 2 go out and get criticised for it probably by the same people. Adele and Danaya had a long discussion last night. I don't know what it was about but it seemed a lot more serious then anything I saw from the 2Ks when they were here.

And of course they get naked which the 2Ks almost never did. When you say it's not about nudity it's about girls being sweet then go and watch a chick flick!

Let's go on to Anna while we are here. She was a sweet girl but hardly even noticed before Irma, having had difficulty with Ilona, suddenly took an interest in her and then overnight she suddenly became interesting. Ilona whose behaviour has filled and fueled page after page of discussion was seen as boring because of the Miss Laptop thing but when she came to life she thoroughly entertained with over the top reactions to absolutely everything.

You should all be glad these 2 girls go out so it doesn't distract you from your 2Ks worship!