Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

11 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Ze81, I am not saying that at all.  I am saying that we don't need to pick on each other personally when we don't agree.  We all are entitled to our opinions, but it seems like some people just want to pick fights with other posters.  It gets old really fast.

But that i 100% agree gelsgels,you just need to see the forum and you will see who pick and calls all sort of things regard  cc members...an hint..i never called names to cc members..now some members(specialy the one you said in the text)repeatdly atacked cc members..why?..because(gona say in my case only)i dont like all the comportament of Rita,i didnt like an guest to ruined the apartment so i complained a lot,and i would do it all again!But why cant we dont like some of the girls?Because someone its obsessed with her!?So because that i cant say and coment the bad acts i see from her?So i just want to say What i feel and think about rlc(that i pay as a lot of you)without someone piking me up because i said she hidded or i dont like she going to blank spaces.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

what are you trying to say ?????? and if it what I think you are saying you better have proof of this- your not off to a good start with your first post

I can't even make any sense of what he is saying - I assume he is using some translation software - but it is not good.  If you have an idea of what it is you are a pretty intuitive reader!

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

did anyone call 911?:cry:

Now going be an bad boy hehe..think only treatment to fix finger its in Rússia...kidding..didnt see it hope its nothing major.I dont dig you vicka but of course dont wish you anything bad.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Shes on her peroid otherwise I guess she would not wear them

and she has infection , I guess we are not going to see any action for few days :-) 

• Upvote 1