Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Looks to me like Adele also bleached her nipples ! :wtf:

I noticed that. I cannot understand how intelligent women could fall for that kind of practice when, if they just don't want their nipples to show through their tops, they could do something as simple as buying a pair of flesh-colored pasties.  :screwy:

In my opinion, the bleaching takes away the best part of the breast beauty, which is the size and color of the nipples and areolas.

Yes it is about time. And they cleaned up.

Maybe it's just me but both of them seemed more relaxed today. Like when you've had a house guest for a while. You've enjoyed their visit but your just as glad when they leave. Then you go around picking up so it feels like normal again.  phew-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yes he most certainly will,,,but if my wife leaves for shopping tomorrow then I will post stuff about the massage among other things tomorrow ,but for now she has my undivided attention:yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :welcome: :hi: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

je pense que euromike sera plus occupé avec un autre appartement!!!!

I think euromike will be busy with another apartment !!!! :scratchchin: ;D ;D ;D