Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Ben- I warned you about this yesterday- Irma is not going to put up with your wondering ways- so either I take care of Belle, or I take of Irma- your choice:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This is why Irma is the perfect girl, she doesn't mind me philandering with other women as long as she gets invited too :cool:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

This is why Irma is the perfect girl, she doesn't mind me philandering with other women as long as she gets invited too :cool:

Not sure Rita (former B1 resident so on topic LOL) feels that way about Mikey & Kristy & Adele & ...

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That's true, but I bet you that Milena has no idea that Belle is so upset. Milena strikes me as someone who can take as good as she gives. If someone is angry with her, she would stand her ground, fight it out, and then after a day she has forgotten all about it. She probably thinks that Belle is being silly holding a grudge.

I like Belle a lot, she's sexy, and fun, and a great addition to RLC, but she needs to have more backbone. I bet if she went to Milena now and said "You know, you upset me the other day and I didn't like it" Milena would respect her for it and they would make up. The silent treatment from both doesn't help either of them

you know Ben if you saw few day ago when lola and the girls came to B1 Belle was hanging allover on lola just like telling to Milena I don't care about you I think that's what start the hall thing , and Milena and her friend went upstairs her room there was something fishy happening between her Lola and Belle 

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

hahahaha- yes she is the perfect girl- no doubt about that:biggrin::biggrin:

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I suspect she doesn't want to deal with Milena and is waiting for Lola's next party invite which will hopefully be in the next couple of days.

Lola only has 12 more days then she'll be gone. Sooner would be even better. 

She's the second coming of Nora. No one is allowed to have any fun unless she becomes the Center of Attention.

• Upvote 4

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Lola only has 12 more days then she'll be gone. Sooner would be even better. 

She's the second coming of Nora. No one is allowed to have any fun unless she becomes the Center of Attention.

you got that right

• Upvote 2