Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

why so angry at milena and lima belle began three weeks ago with dope on pills and alcohol together with anna and lola and stella get rather angry at lola and stella all know stella gave the girls fabric 

• Upvote 2

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Pour Sarah t'as rien perdu

oui si c'etait sous les draps je le pense aussi, par contre un peu frustré pour polya qui décide de vraiment se lâcher sur le dernier jour, mais les filles de barca vivent  la nuit c'est chiant ^^, j'ai louper la seconde soirée chaude avec carolina, belle, stella et lola, mais bon je peux pas être h24 devant mon ordi sinon mon boulot va en pâtir ^^

1 hour ago, daily said:

she told why she will meet a doctor in the clinic please

She didn't say why but she said that she had not been to a Dr. in 6 months. She then said "I think that is good" Just my guess but maybe she has the same thing Belle has been dealing with.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I just logged on and saw Lima nude on her bed, then she got up and into the bathroom. Did I miss anything?

She shaved her pussy right in front of the camera. A lesson for all over girls. In terns of interesting nudity Lima has no equal. unfortunately I only see the thumbnail but I don't fancy her anyway. Other girls just don't flaunt their pussy like this which is a shame.