Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

True Melissa has not contributed in the ways others have, but she contributes in her own sensual way, i find the way she moves so slowly and sensual very sexy. Her lack of involvement has really been down to her housemates, Lara was boring and wanted to do things outside and then she was alone a lot, Lima well Lima is Lima and then Jess comes who she could probably have fun with they have already binned her off by not renewing so she must have thought well why bother i will just carry on been herself. Which to me is sexy on its own.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

She is happy, because she has achieved what she intended to come to Barcelona. Since yesterday, with the invitation to the meeting, she is very happy. You only have to see her yesterday after receiving the communication by whatsapp, and today before leaving this afternoon ...

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm happy that your happy to see me happy :biggrin: But I'm not happy cos she's going :sad: But if they get another Jess in I'll be happy again :biggrin:

That I will like it another  jess then we have 2 cam girls competing  each other  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Es cierto que Melissa no ha contribuido en las formas que otros tienen, pero ella contribuye a su manera sensual, me parece la forma en que se mueve de manera lenta y sensual muy atractiva. Su falta de participación ha sido realmente hacia sus compañeros de casa, Lara estaba aburrido y quería hacer las cosas fuera y luego se quedó sola mucho, Lima y Lima es Lima y luego Jess venga aquel que probablemente podría divertirse con ellos ya la han desechado fuera mediante la no renovación por lo que debe haber pensado bien por qué se molestan yo apenas llevo en ella estado. Que para mí es atractiva por su propia cuenta.

I do not think anyone discusses their sensuality, or their beauty, or anything like that. I once said that she has had the bad luck not to find two participants like Irma or Danaya, because I think we would have enjoyed much more of that body. But also bear in mind that she did not come here to entertain, but, we would have seen something different. That I am more than sure of. As for how to be and behave, do not you think she has experience in that? A good friend of the channel, he told me one thing about the girls, that at my age did not know, and what a reason! Every day I realize that in the end, all the girls who in one way or another are engaged in business, behave in the same way.

• Upvote 1