Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Technically off topic, but I guess answering is relevant to understanding what we see currently on the appartement, so I hope I am not breaking rules again.

Usually on paying private sessions, girls tend to "drag" things a bit to spend more time in private and gain more money. They will not show pussy at the second the customer enters the private session.

The routine Jessica is apparently doing is : chat (or fake chat, apparently she is not typing but someone else from the site she works with, probably for language reasons) with a creepy smile for a while. Then the dance. Then rub tits. Then show tits, Then that awkward bating with panty on. 

Thanks vlkvlk man this is lot to learn after this age , thanks God I am not involve the sits like that I have enough  problem with RLC LMAO 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I don't get this site she is on-guess someone puts in a token and she smiles and gets up

put in another token and she starts to dance, but if tokens don't follow one after the other, she stops and sits down

Reminds me of the old organ grinder and his monkey

• Upvote 1

if you've never been to those sites, 1 token is like giving her $1 and asking her to masturbate.  it's gonna take more than that to make her get up.  probably no one wants to tip because she's just sitting there.  she needs to entice them. she's just not in the mood.

• Upvote 1