Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Good Afternoon everyone, How are we all doing today ?

God Damn does that Jessica know how to cook !!!

She wears a apron like no other before her that I can remember. I see she is currently at the table and something happened to that red apron ???

I can surely apperciate her cooking shows, sure so enjoy watching her bake a ckae, well I think I would like to bake her cake , then put a little icing on top just for her.

SO I wanted let you all know there are few rules of the road that seem to getting pushed to limits here, may I suggest that we get back on topic about what happens in the apartment before, the old Rider has to start pushing on the delete button again.

I already took out the trash once today , and I am not looking forward to a full trash can again.

Thanks gents and have a wonderful afternoon.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think what everyone is going to start seeing is Nicole spending a lot of time out of the apartment,  with Lima and without.   I've watched most of their time out on the balcony and Lima has been filling her in on what I believe was her trip.  I believe Lima went on a trip with the same jack wadd that was over at B2 the other night.  It wouldn't surprise me about Jess either the way she let that asshole stroke and caress her the other night.  Not to mention the amount of time it took them to get back to B1 that night.  It should have only taken them 15 minutes, 20 minutes at the most.  I believe a couple of guys at least got drained that night!

Well well well lol.  It started a little earlier than I thought it would but none the less, the two girls have gone to make some money!!  I hate being right sometimes and this is definitely one of those times.  Nicole is going to get a taste of the SUCKsessful Lima and I don't pity her!!

• Upvote 1

Look, I apologize for my sudden outburst, no point attended. I have a few ladies, in back of me breathing down my neck, wandering why, I am not given than any attention. So, now, I will Slam, Bang, them, and even post them here afterwards. (if its OK with them) If I hurt anyone`s feelings, I`m sorry. Got to go, to much wetness in the air.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I can absolutely tell you that Lima has not had a rough life, at least not in recent years. She has worked for some very prestigious organisations, including as a TV presenter, and has made a lot of money

Thanks Ben. How do you know?

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

Look, I apologize for my sudden outburst, no point attended. I have a few ladies, in back of me breathing down my neck, wandering why, I am not given than any attention. So, now, I will Slam, Bang, them, and even post them here afterwards. (if its OK with them) If I hurt anyone`s feelings, I`m sorry. Got to go, to much wetness in the air.

np rockhard