Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Mate, paseos por la playa por la noche son fantásticos! No sé si eso es lo que estaban haciendo, pero cuando estoy de vacaciones en cualquier lugar de un paseo por la playa durante la noche es esencial

It is not the same March, June, September and December ... the temperatures now, especially the sea breeze and the humidity of the environment, that makes you put the cold in the bones ... at the time, you are dead of cold. And that cold does not take away.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Lima has been chatting all night to Nicole, as if she were interested in meeting.

Or as if she were interested in chatting...

This is the best thing to happen to B1 in ages, girls talking to each other, smiling, not clinging on to their phones. There's no need to try to turn it into some conspiracy

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Or as if she were interested in chatting...

This is the best thing to happen to B1 in ages, girls talking to each other, smiling, not clinging on to their phones. There's no need to try to turn it into some conspiracy

To late.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

Good evening everyone, I also want to give a comment on Nicole, last night was sublime, but I think you're come to Barcelona to increase its RLC salary in a remarkable and who better than Lima and even more its likeable friend can to show him the best road, I hope with all my heart be wrong but I think this

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Buenas noches a todos, yo también quiero dar un comentario sobre Nicole, anoche fue sublime, pero creo que estés viene a Barcelona para aumentar su sueldo RLC en un notable y quién mejor que Lima y aún más su simpático amigo puede mostrar él el mejor camino, espero de todo corazón estar equivocado, pero creo que esto

As long as someone does not prove me wrong, I think like you. But what would annoy me, would be that the good atmosphere that seems to prevail since the arrival of Jess and Nicole, will break. By the way Lima has shown with examples his blunders.