Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

thank you, really great to have these translations, people not understanding the girls are quick to dehumanize them :cry:

sagrada familia (sp?) is ugly as sin (pun intended) outside, but magical inside

I think it's beautiful! Shame it's unfinished, but I love its Gothic style, it's so over-the-top 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't know if you were here before the balcony cam was installed, the amount of complaining was equivalent to how it is now for B2. They'll never get rid of that cam, but they have apartments with 15 cams installed so bandwidth shouldn't be the issue

Yeah i was here, and do not agree with the complaints. Either you'll see boring as fuck things, and for the rare case the tenants deliberately want to hide something (Carolina night...), then they will go elsewhere to hide.

Also internet bandwidth is a local issue, so the situation might be different for all apartments

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah i was here, and do not agree with the complaints. Either you'll see boring as fuck things, and for the rare case the tenants deliberately want to hide something (Carolina night...), then they will go elsewhere to hide.

Also internet bandwidth is a local issue, so the situation might be different for all apartments

Yeah i was here, and do not agree with the complaints,

but there some of us like the Balcony cam Yes in bathroom need 2 cams I wrote to RLC about that 

• Upvote 1

I enjoy reading as people who know something more than the general public, make fun of girls ...
I guess it's a moment of desperation and to cover times that girls are not in the house, and justify what the girls do outside the house ...
Justification? I do not think any need any kind of justification with us ... that is RLC and as it has been proven RLC, accept.
But the entertainment inside the house, whatever they do outside, only corresponds to RLC.
By the way, Nicole, does not do tourism in Barcelona, which is sad, being such a wonderful city.Hasta el momento, las chicas nunca han necesitado para conectar con la gente de la casa ... podemos entonces?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nick said:

Yeah i was here, and do not agree with the complaints,

but there some of us like the Balcony cam Yes in bathroom need 2 cams I wrote to RLC about that 

yes don't get me wrong I have nothing against the balcony cam but IF the issue is bandwidth, then it is the most dispensable cam. Just hypothesis

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Nick said:

Sí, yo estaba aquí, y no estoy de acuerdo con las quejas,

pero hay algunos de nosotros como la  leva Balcón Si en el baño necesitan 2 levas escribí a RLC sobre eso 

Official answer from RLC, to the increase of cameras in the houses of Barcelona.
"RLC does not intend to increase the number of cameras in the B1 and B2 houses in the medium term, thanks for your suggestions."

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

Official answer from RLC, to the increase of cameras in the houses of Barcelona.
"RLC does not intend to increase the number of cameras in the B1 and B2 houses in the medium term, thanks for your suggestions."

They probably never planned on putting a cam on the Balcony either until enough complaints and suggestions came in. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Probablemente nunca se planean en poner una leva en el balcón o bien hasta que haya suficientes quejas y sugerencias entraron. 

Whatever its intention, it seems clear, that it is not for the work of attending the suggestions of its clients.
As long as we keep paying them because they are going to invest? That is logical.
In addition, that with what they have mounted, they continue to have success.
We complained a lot, but we still paid, so did they, deaf ears.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Whatever its intention, it seems clear, that it is not for the work of attending the suggestions of its clients.
As long as we keep paying them because they are going to invest? That is logical.
In addition, that with what they have mounted, they continue to have success.
We complained a lot, but we still paid, so did they, deaf ears.

When B1 reopened girls were continually taking phone calls on the downstairs balcony and it was a lot of the day. Also later parties spilled over there and recently Lima's been naked there so it has proved it's worth. Of course the big issue was the lack of a camera on the B2 LR/BeR balcony when so much happened at the parties out there and then later because Sia was out there one day, My Belle:heart: started spending her mornings naked or topless there which was extremely annoying. At B1 the problems are mainly with the shower cam although a big enemy is when that room steams up and Cam 1 has problems far too often. Once Jessica started camming I think another cam in the LR is justified. There are the same cam problems at B2 with an awkward angle in the shower and the LR needing at least an extra camera. But a word of warning for those who want higher camera angles, the pussy shots are not going to be anything like as good if the girls are standing or bending over so I won't be happy.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

thank you, really great to have these translations, people not understanding the girls are quick to dehumanize them :cry:

sagrada familia (sp?) is ugly as sin (pun intended) outside, but magical inside

Have they finished it yet?....:biggrin: