Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, winnlove said:

Yes, last year was the best combination with Irma "the Queen", Ilona and Anna. But, this time, the 3 girls here seems good relation, Lack a little more physical proximity, it would be better! My opinion

Irma can't be the Queen. Only Nora sits on the Iron Throne of Barcelona. Irma's our Funtime Princess and you might say My Belle:heart: is our Party Princess or just Party or Dancing Pixie, Megan our Curvy or Coy Pixie, Jasmin our Greater Breasted or Spoilt Pixie and Jessica our Sexercising or Cam Pixie.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Irma can't be the Queen. Only Nora sits on the Iron Throne of Barcelona. Irma's our Funtime Princess and you might say My Belle:heart: is our Party Princess or just Party or Dancing Pixie, Megan our Curvy or Coy Pixie, Jasmin our Greater Breasted or Spoilt Pixie and Jessica our Sexercising or Cam Pixie.

That is right on point BB, Nora is the one and only QUEEN, and has dubbed ever so popular Irma as the Princess of Barcelona ::)

il y a 9 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :