Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Vortios you are completely missing the point.

The problem is not about WE (me or other posters who disagree with you), about what do we think of your posts. You probably shouldn't even care.

The problem is about the girls the tenants who read your posts. What to THEY think about your posts ?

They should know better then to think about anything that's posted on the internet. It's very strange that they would read forums like this, and if they do then they should already know what to expect.

I do not know if the girls read our comments but if they do not think they do retaliation toward us if we speak ill of them, I think they do what they feel like doing, some show more others less, and perhaps when they show anything they do to get famous by RLC bonus

Just now, Jayne said:

They should know better then to think about anything that's posted on the internet. It's very strange that they would read forums like this, and if they do then they should already know what to expect.

It's not strange really, if you knew that people were writing things about you online you'd want to read it no? It's not like these girls are celebs who get haters every day and learn to ignore it, this is a new situation for them. Carolina in B2 was desperately upset when she saw what people had posted about her

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Vortios se echa en falta por completo el punto.

El problema no es cuestión de NOS (yo u otros carteles que están en desacuerdo con usted), acerca de lo qué pensamos de sus mensajes. Es probable que ni siquiera debe cuidar.

El problema está relacionado con las niñas de los inquilinos que leen sus mensajes. Lo que hay que piensan acerca de sus mensajes?

I do not write for the girls, nor do I want them to read my messages, I think of what I see. I want everyone, including those who do not think like me, to have as many shows as possible ...
That we were unable to see all that the people of RLC offered us, instead of empty chairs or empty beds.
I know that people have the right to rest to have their leisure time. I understand all that.
But what do we get in return?
That's what I'm saying.
On other occasions the girls encouraged the houses, Danaya was the protagonist of some party, some action that justified the night. But now?

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's not strange really, if you knew that people were writing things about you online you'd want to read it no? It's not like these girls are celebs who get haters every day and learn to ignore it, this is a new situation for them. Carolina in B2 was desperately upset when she saw what people had posted about her

Well firstly, Carolina, needs to be less naïve if she is to read things on the internet. Its the internet, and people have always and will always say things that are good and bad. This is NOT a new situation, its the world in which we live in.

I don't google myself so cant say I would want to read what people, strangers, are writing about me.

2 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Well firstly, Carolina, needs to be less naïve if she is to read things on the internet. Its the internet, and people have always and will always say things that are good and bad. This is NOT a new situation, its the world in which we live in.

I don't google myself so cant say I would want to read what people, strangers, are writing about me.

I agree with you

Damn just my bad luck. Every time there's action forecast for early hours after midnight, I have to go out on a long drive the next day and out all day. Looks like Replay will come in handy tomorrow. Have fun tonight guys - sadly it's bed for me. Maybe I'll just cuddle up with Jess seeing as she's in into an early one as well. Lol :biggrin:

• Upvote 1