Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Naked is always a good thing. But really it was more about the double standard some people use. I agree that the cam show Jess puts on can bore you to tears. Which is why I don't watch when she's on cam. But fake or not the naked work out was good. As for Lima I think she's about as real as you can get. Drunk most of the time but who am I to judge.I'd like to see them forget the cams or at least try and make us think they they forgot the cams. And go about their day. I think that's what made Irma so good. She didn't forget the cams but she was good at making us think she did. And I just don't get into bashing the girls even if I don't care for them. I don't care for Michelle so I don't spent time watching her much. But if she's going to point her puss at the cam then yes I'm going to take a look. So when one girl gets done doing something I'm watching. I simply think "that was nice" Next!

I will admit I've been letting some comments get to me more than I should. Maybe it's the end of the year blues. Oh well a three day weekend is coming and I have beer in the frig. I'll work on getting a attitude change.:biggrin: 

Well, don't let the negativity get to you. I like both Jess and Nicole for different reasons : Jessica is always there with something to show, Nicole is wild and unpredictable, will all the advantages and the drawbacks that it entails. All people have their preference and will fight bitterly like it is some sort of war to defend "their" vision of what the good tenant is, but in reality, no one has the necessary hindsight to realize that RLC has to cater to a lot of people, with different tastes, and thus has a diverse cast of girls who fulfill different role.

Also remember that internet and internet forums are a big sounding board, but the hate in general is in reality a relatively low number of people spamming their opinion because they believe that bludgeoning other people with the same repeated posts will make them winners by default. There are trolls who are just baiting for confrontation, there are a few misogynists who are way too much into their power trip that as customers of a voyeur site to recognize they aren't really much morally better than the girls they are bashing, So just disregard what they said.::)

• Upvote 5

If anybody actually 'hates' any of the girls on this site they need to get mental help. They're young woman getting naked on the internet for us and trying to fit their real lives around it. If some members on here think that the manner in which the girls spend their time on RLC is important enough to call them bitches, cunts and slags (among other insults) then those members need to re-evaluate their life choices, because it shouldn't be that important to them

But sexual frustration does crazy things to people's minds. They start to genuinely believe that the girls scheme against the viewers - every UM sees RLC staff visit the apartments for an orgy (this is the current favourite conspiracy theory, and the most ridiculous) or my personal favourite which is that Michelle turned off the hot water in B2 so that the other girls wouldn't get naked (people genuinely believe this happened!) 

I keep telling myself I'm done with posting publicly on here (like many of my favourite members have) because so much of the content is negative, miserable or just downright idiotic, but there are still a handful of members who make good, thoughtful posts. I have about 25 members blocked out of the thousands on this site but still half on the posts on each page are greyed out, because those members who spout nonsense are so persistent and prolific they'd rather just shout out the first thing which comes to their mind rather than take the time to write a decent post. You see them make 4, 5, 6 posts in a row and it's choking any reasonable discussion.

It won't change either, we could have the perfect lineup of girls who do everything right, never leave the apartment, never do anything to upset the viewers, and people here would still complain and throw insults at them, because they have nothing better to do and throwing insults at beautiful young women makes them feel better about their own pitiful lives

• Upvote 9

23 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If anybody actually 'hates' any of the girls on this site they need to get mental help. They're young woman getting naked on the internet for us and trying to fit their real lives around it. If some members on here think that the manner in which the girls spend their time on RLC is important enough to call them bitches, cunts and slags (among other insults) then those members need to re-evaluate their life choices, because it shouldn't be that important to them

But sexual frustration does crazy things to people's minds. They start to genuinely believe that the girls scheme against the viewers - every UM sees RLC staff visit the apartments for an orgy (this is the current favourite conspiracy theory, and the most ridiculous) or my personal favourite which is that Michelle turned off the hot water in B2 so that the other girls wouldn't get naked (people genuinely believe this happened!) 

I keep telling myself I'm done with posting publicly on here (like many of my favourite members have) because so much of the content is negative, miserable or just downright idiotic, but there are still a handful of members who make good, thoughtful posts. I have about 25 members blocked out of the thousands on this site but still half on the posts on each page are greyed out, because those members who spout nonsense are so persistent and prolific they'd rather just shout out the first thing which comes to their mind rather than take the time to write a decent post. You see them make 4, 5, 6 posts in a row and it's choking any reasonable discussion.

It won't change either, we could have the perfect lineup of girls who do everything right, never leave the apartment, never do anything to upset the viewers, and people here would still complain and throw insults at them, because they have nothing better to do and throwing insults at beautiful young women makes them feel better about their own pitiful lives

Exactly my thoughts ! Thanks Benfold

• Upvote 3