Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

25 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

The girl in the pink shirt looks like she would rather be anywhere but there tonight.  Granted, her BF has spent most of the night playing hockey with Marco and the other guests have not made any effort whatsoever to include her in their conversations. 

I am surprised Marco still has his shirt and shorts on - usually he just wears his briefs all day long lol. 

He wanted to lead her somewhere but she wasn't too keen. Then they did disappear for a couple of minutes and relations seemed a lot better on their return. I think she's cute but you're right she's not realy wanting to fit in.

And that guy is another nose miner, how nice for her.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

The girl in the pink shirt looks like she would rather be anywhere but there tonight.  Granted, her BF has spent most of the night playing hockey with Marco and the other guests have not made any effort whatsoever to include her in their conversations. 

I am surprised Marco still has his shirt and shorts on - usually he just wears his briefs all day long lol. 

I only see a girl with orange shirt and her boyfriend has on black shirt that has BERLIN on it-is that who you mean?