Links and Comments

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but 0 positive reviews.

I do not know if you could see her show tonight, apart from the connection problems, I guess the guys have it for their money finally, good it moves may be a little too fast camera but for the rest Everything goes ;-)
And I think not see this complain about his show lol

• Upvote 1

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AvrilDollX

Use this as link-look at status by picture-when onliine and cam on-click it then you can watch

happyman88

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • happyman88
  • Premium Member
  • 892 posts

Many thanks to moos, kool, eric, ben and clive for your generosity in sharing. I joined MFC so I could see her performing live but when I went into the site last night when she (AvrilDollX) was in front of her laptop and searched for her, a message came up that she was not on line. Do you know if she was operating under a different name last night or is she using a different site? Thanks for your help

I never saw anything great about these cam whores who do it for money.Myself,i am into voyeurism and girls who get off on cam because they want to do it out of being horny.I could never see paying a girl to 'pretend' to get off,or even paying them to get naked. 

• Upvote 4

no one  has  found Jessica's site yet ?I  could search during her night shifts  but didn't have any leads do it was fruitless.  Now  that she cams during my workday,I  have obviously no means to continue to  search,  as it will be an impossible task when  the model is offline