Links and Comments

3 hours ago, skipp said:

Most of you have probably already done this, but for those who may not have tried:  A couple of days ago, I saw on RLC, in Michelle's bedroom, that she had her laptop on a table next to the bed, with a portable webcam temporarily mounted on the top of her screen.  She had sexy clothes on and started her cam girl show, sitting at the table.  I simply went over to My Free Cams and selected the identical screen webcam that I was simultaneously watching on RLC.  The advantage is that when she goes into a Group Show on MFC, we can see without paying any tokens by watching on RLC.  The advantage (not worth the extra money to me) of paying to join the group MFC show, is that she moves the webcam to close-up views of her ass and pussy--closer than the two fixed webcam viewpoints in the RLC room.  But for me it was a great free show (free plus the monthly cost of RLC Premium).  Among other things, she played with and inserted her black dildo toy, and she stuck fingers up her ass. I think that Michelle is beautiful and has a great body.

just like surgarbonnie used to do; tp me she started the camming. at C&S.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

con todo mi respeto a todos los que estais buscando esa webcam, me parece que poner páginas y páginas de sitios de sexcam, es despistar mas a la gente que ptra cosa. si realmente no sabeis la direccion, creo que es mejor no poner enlaces.

57 minutes ago, kool1365 said:

Found it!  here is  jessica's webcam site :

http://www.freesexwebcam.biz/live-sex-chat/cam-girls/xBettyFoxx

Brilliant Kool. That must have taken a certain amount of dedication. You should get a free subscription to CC for the next 5 years!!

Strange how they all say bisexual when she has never shown any signs! Obviously to entice punters.....:dodgy:

She definitely doesn't look like a Betty.....

• Upvote 2