Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

To my knowledge, the only times or anabel really showed her intimacy, it was in March, when efim taking on the couch, dressed as a nurse, it only lasted a few seconds. Then another time in the shower, when we go out we see her pussy 1 tenth of a second !!! The most torrid remains the session of whip !!! All the rest unfortunately is like tonight, hidden or in the dark! Let's hope that she relaxes a little more in the future, because I repeat, the topless will not be enough to pay the rent of this luxurious apartment, that many young Russian couples, dreams to have the financial means to rent! !!

No offense, corbo. But, you must have seen her the only 2 times that she didn't do everything you could want. She has no fear of the camera and is an incredible lover. Watch her some more and I'll bet you change your opinion. Honest. 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow  that's an excellent review,

and i don't even know these people, but i sorta do now. thx

i hope nelly comes over with her 2 violins.

efim plays the cello, anabel on keyboard..

they both sound like classical/semi classical but i don't recognize any of the pieces.

except for modern music. i've heard masha? play guitar sometimes.