Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

I like that they got they own apartment. ... They were nice to watch guest at the place of N&B and seems to be open minded and fun to watch people.

Now, we need at least a week before we rate this apartment good or bad. ... I actualy hope they will be fun to watch, because with the move out of K&S and the current boredom in barcelona I had almost finished with RLC. Let see. 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cela commence plutôt mal!!!! je pensais qu'avec l'acquisition de ce bel appartement, anabel allait rester naturelle et se lâcher un peu, mais elle continu à se cacher et nous plonger dans le noir dès qu'elle est nue!!!! je ne suis pas certain que les audiences tiennent longtemps si elle ne nous donne que du topless!!! si a chaque fois qu'ils font du sexe, c'est au milieu des bulles et dans l'obscurité, cela va vite nous lasser également!!!! je suppose que la chambre sera aussi dans le noir en permanence!!! cette fille est capable de se faire fouetter et attachée sur un lit, en direct dans le monde entier sur internet, mais cache sa chatte sitôt qu'elle retire sa culotte!!!!! ce bel appartement VIP se mérite, et je ne suis pas sûr que anabel ai bien comprit et accepté le concept!!!!!?:dodgy:

It starts rather badly !!!! I thought that with the acquisition of this beautiful apartment, anabel would stay natural and let go a little, but she continues to hide and plunge us in the dark as soon as she is naked !!!! I'm not sure that the hearings will last long if it only gives us topless !!! If every time they do sex, it's in the middle of bubbles and in the dark, it will quickly weary too !!!! I guess the room will also be in the dark permanently !!! This girl is able to be whipped and tied on a bed, live all over the world on the internet, but hides her pussy as soon as she removes her panties !!!!! This beautiful VIP apartment deserves, and I am not sure that anabel well understood and accepted the concept !!!!!?:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

Really freaking nice appt lots of cams even on the terrace :) But unfortunatly it's not an all girl appt :X ( i was hoping for a new all girl appt ^^' or at least some girls from B1 or B2). But still reallly nice let's see what's going to happen :) 

faut juste être patient,c'est toujours comme çà quand un nouvel appartement est en ligne,faut minimum 1 mois pour que les personnes s'habituent aux cameras et se lachent de plus en plus,c'est pour çà que je suis vraiment pas pressé,je verrais çà l'été prochain

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

faut juste être patient,c'est toujours comme çà quand un nouvel appartement est en ligne,faut minimum 1 mois pour que les personnes s'habituent aux cameras et se lachent de plus en plus,c'est pour çà que je suis vraiment pas pressé,je verrais çà l'été prochain

That makes total sense for a couple that has never been seen on RLC before but not for a couple that's been fucking all over N&B's apartment many times!  I get it that some of you like to watch people fuck, me personally.....I don't.   There is tons of free fucking all over the internet, I don't get why you want to see that shit here!!

• Upvote 3