Jess & Sam

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok then, rock and roll. Oh, no wait, that's Carmen. Anyways, good luck! It will be interesting for sure. 

I just hope her safety is more important than your bank account. This could get ugly. 

What I heard here so far guys from VHTV seem be nice guys who care for her tenants. Please dont prove me wrong here

Just now, Amy3 said:

Way to go Golfer! Your examples are spot on. Easy for VH to see and know what they are getting themselves in to.

I like anna but not with alex. the situation with them is not only not fun but potentially dangerous to anna & could probably open the site to legal trouble. then an innocent girl's life would be ruined & on a less important note we would have no voyeur sites to watch as the others have turned to shit.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

ok I'm in minority, but want to see her ass again  in a new place

if it's just fo see her ass again i can give you a video of her asshole gaping when they was on vacation in sofia during the last summmer lol

18 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I'd say it's great that there's so much hype even before the apartment is launched. On the more serious note, we're letting them to be evaluated by you. At the end, only views matter, so let the public vote of viewstats decide if they stay for long or not.

Anna&Alex will not be a "new apartment" because the people are well known from VV. If you are really interested in the forum´s opinion, there were many chances to read in the VV thread what we are thinking about Alex. (Anna is a different case, but if they want to stay together, she has a problem, too).  So you cannot speak about a hype before launch. The hype is old.

But what is the effect: there will be new apartment, which is not new but another one is/will be closed. So mostly there are only 3 running houses because most of time there is one being offline for weeks. K&R for about 4 weeks, A&L 2-3 weeks, A&A&M for X weeks. And then as replacement Alex????

Keep it empty for 2 months, this is a better choice.

And do not rely so much on the statistics, the mood here says more than the counted clicks! And I am normally not driven by feelings, but rationalist......

• Upvote 2