Jess & Sam

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Tomando um tiro no escuro, mas poderia a sua falta de interesse ser devido a ela parafuso que outro cara um par de noites atrás? Em outras palavras, a introdução de uma terceira pessoa no mix poderia ter ferrado o que poderia ter sido um bom relacionamento (entre Angie e Mick).

Se é tudo sobre sexo e não romance, então quem dá uma merda. Mas se Angie e Mick tiveram romance e, em seguida, 3 º cara entra e parafusos dela, então eu esperaria que isso fosse o começo do fim para esses dois.

As for the sex with the guest, if the timeline was still available, it would be verified that it was due to progressive circumstances.
The guest has more than once prepared to sleep alone.
And Angie, too.

The final push was Eric and Layla's sex openly beside the 2 on the couch.
The question then is whether, Mick has to "wash the honor" with another girl, what I expect is how we will solve the issue of the fourth between the two?

When one is (Mick or Angie) with company the other sleeps on the sofa?
I think the more certain for both continue in the project, since in partnership apparently the thing will not resume or evolve (soon).

Eric as "manager" will have to intervene at this point or Laya, as support to advise and broker both.

Angie, "surprise" is an ex-cam girl and we have already seen from recent experience in RLC that does not stabilize anyone.

I'd really like to know what Mick did or told Angie in her "smoking" breaks along with Eric, who desecrated her so much. See that before she was in the mood and going with him.

56 minutes ago, Cockcharly said:

It's definitly time to Mick to leave this appt

let me be the devil advocate, he breaks no rules he is trying to  do what is required of him she is the one refusing to play the game, why does he need to lose his place instead of getting another girl for him. but hay its all about sex sex sex and more sex we can see a girl doing little for weeks but a guy in two days we want him out.  thats what is killing VV  listening to people too much till it turned to a sex show now with out sex its abandoned. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

let me be the devil advocate, he breaks no rules he is trying to  do what is required of him she is the one refusing to play the game, why does he need to lose his place instead of getting another girl for him. but hay its all about sex sex sex and more sex we can see a girl doing little for weeks but a guy in two days we want him out.  thats what is killing VV  listening to people too much till it turned to a sex show now with out sex its abandoned. 

I 100% agree with everything you said. I was just about to say that I don't think Mick should leave if he's capable of finding girls on his own and bringing them back. He absolutely should stop chasing after Angie, but as sat11 said, he hasn't broken any rules and he is geniunely a nice guy. He should be given more of an opportunity to prove himself.

• Upvote 2