Jess & Sam

On 02/04/2017 at 11:32 PM, golfer06 said:

i'm probably wrong but the girl pouring the drinks looks like a visiter from layne & mika's about a week ago. if it is that could be the visa relocation lesbian thing that vh was talking about in the forum. does anyone know anything? and where is sam?

Capture_2017_04_02_18_29_03_426.png

Capture_2017_04_02_18_29_13_844.png

IF you mean the guest in the grey top at Mika and Layne's then this girl is much more solid than the girl who was wearing a grey top and charcoal leggings and playing on the floor with the orange haired girl there before being fingered by Layne towards the end of the night when there were 6 of them in that flat that evening. That girl was very slight but I agree hair colour and facially similar.

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Nelophobia, hyelophobia, or hylalophobia is the fear od glass. Me, I don't have a problem with normal glass, but I'm not shoving glass into my body that's for damn sure. 

@Amy3 did you ever see 1 Man 1 Jar? If you have a fear of glass insertion, I perhaps wouldn't Google that, but I have a feeling you might not be able to resist! Be warned though, graphic content!! :exclamation:

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, I took my blonde girlfriend to visit my grandma. I told her she was Brazilian. My girlfriend says, "Oh wow! How many is that?" ?

I've heard that one before but a different way.

President Bush is in his weekly briefing and he is told that the latest body count in the war is 3 Brazilians. He replies "3 Brazillian? How many zeros is that?"

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

1855 or so the cute blonde girl was in the bathroom for about 10 minutes. She got off the toilet, didn't wash her hands, and went into the kitchen to make herself a nice apple snack. She spoke 2 words to Jess who was in the kitchen and then went into her room again. She took off her clothes to her panties and bra and climbed back in bed and covered up with her phone. 

Sounds exciting... Not. Did she watch too much Boro? ?