Jess & Sam

To clarify it:  We are talking about Anna and Alex who shortly left VV.

Alex: Neandertal who pisses in sink rarely showers and treats Anna like shit

Anna: Cute tiny blonde who totally fell for the wrong guy.

Alex and Lina can of course return. They are nice, sexy and funny

No kidding. Yes, if these are the guys we know, they are coming. On separate apartment (so prepare to create new topic to discuss them). 

We have received different requests from VV members, as we have already said before. These two were under development and discussions for some months. We know they performed good at our competitor website, and close to this time they did not shine that much. And we aware of the feedback around them on CamCaps. That's why they were given ours instructions, all new for them, which intend them to perform to stay at VHTV. We had faults with Katya&Ruslan, we had an experience with Amy&Alya, now we know what to do. Basically, nobody stays at VHTV if they do nothing. That way they don't get your views, and, no money because of that for them. Simple motivation.

They were good at old Sofia appt. last summer. But totally changed when coming back to Moscow. Especially Alex must change bis behaviour towards Anna. Sometimes he really hurt her physically she has to cry.

And he should change his clothes more than one time a month and not hanging all day long on sofa getting drunk doing nothing.

I am willing to give them a second chance but I have doubts they will make it.

21 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

No kidding. Yes, if these are the guys we know, they are coming. On separate apartment (so prepare to create new topic to discuss them). 

We have received different requests from VV members, as we have already said before. These two were under development and discussions for some months. We know they performed good at our competitor website, and close to this time they did not shine that much. And we aware of the feedback around them on CamCaps. That's why they were given ours instructions, all new for them, which intend them to perform to stay at VHTV. We had faults with Katya&Ruslan, we had an experience with Amy&Alya, now we know what to do. Basically, nobody stays at VHTV if they do nothing. That way they don't get your views, and, no money because of that for them. Simple motivation.

Your ultimate worst mistake to date.

• Upvote 2

hi guys,i have alot of problem for send  posts on the forum,it's not working with chrome or firefox,i am on internet explorer and it's working here,is it possible the admins fixe this problem pls thanks.

btw see anna/alex on VH pls no thanks,just for your informations mister voyeur-house.tv alex is alcoholic and watching a life of an allcoholic not interest me! very bad choice.

is it possible add another camera in layla bedroom in down of the bed pls and another one in bedroom of natasha? thanks you