Amy, Alya & Max

8 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

You must be a lawyer. You are spouting semantics to avoid revealing the truth. As I said, don't insult our intelligence by inferring that you have nothing to do with recruiting and placing the participants in the apartments. Also I doubt that you operate without significantly comprehensive contracts.

You would be surprised :)

5 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The system VV uses is inconvenient and outdated. Our gallery will be collected by operators (our team) and moderators (most active users), and the next stage would be automatic highlight saving - our system will save videos by itself based on the popularity of these moments.

I said "it seems". No insults given. And, as I said, this person was instructed to prevent this from happening in the future. 

The VV system has 2 big advantages:

1. Only the viewers are defining what is worth to archive (with your system, the archive would consist of hundreds of A&A teasing hours according to your statistics)

2. It is the most economic way not have paid employees for it. On the first glance it is not the viewers´ job to look for a economical solution, long term yes because of influence to the subscription price.

Please reconsider.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, spielo said:

1. Only the viewers are defining what is worth to archive (with your system, the archive would consist of hundreds of A&A teasing hours according to your statistics)

2. It is the most economic way not have paid employees for it. On the first glance it is not the viewers´ job to look for a economical solution, long term yes because of influence to the subscription price.

Please reconsider.

Yes you are right. Nobody wants to see hundreds of hours teasing. And when only the most viewed cams are recorded we will miss the action from a different cam angle which has not so much views.

On VV I have the opportunity even record sth. only I like and nobody else and can watch it later. VVs archive recording system is better. I agree 100% with @spielo

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, spielo said:

Please reconsider.

I will take your comment into consideration, as always. The way we implement this is similar - we rely on the activity stats and select the moment users really liked, because they watched these moments with more interest.

18 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I will take your comment into consideration, as always. The way we implement this is similar - we rely on the activity stats and select the moment users really liked, because they watched these moments with more interest.

Yes but sometimes there are moments some people want to record and that can be moments which are not the most watched. And with only recording most watched cam you are never able record something simultaniously on two cams.

All those things are possible with the VV archive recording system. I am still not convinced that those quite complex system you favour is better. Sometimes the easy systems are the best. Just give us a record button and an archive where we can watch the recordings.

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but sometimes there are moments some people want to record and that can be moments which are not the most watched. And with only recording most watched cam you are never able record something simultaniously on two cams.

All those things are possible with the VV archive recording system. I am still not convinced that those quite complex system you favour is better. Sometimes the easy systems are the best. Just give us a record button and an archive where we can watch the recordings.

That's what system will do by default - saving the same moment from different angles with an output of several videos. You are right about favourite moments. We'll discuss it in team. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That's what system will do by default - saving the same moment from different angles with an output of several videos. You are right about favourite moments. We'll discuss it in team. 

How many viewers/customers/voyeurs do you have in your team? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I just tested again. Clicking on timeline in any apartment causes that the activity will jump to A&A apartment. How can you rely on such statistics?