Amy, Alya & Max

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Great to hear that. (Relief sound). This is really similar to the bug we had right when we started - if you remember, sometimes, when you clicked on camera in the right sidebar, the UI around the stream switched to other apartment. We have been working on this bug for some time and fixed it at the end. Now it behaves just as before, but with timeline. The bad thing - the share of users, who experience this bug is really small. I'm sending this to Q&A dept so they test it the next whole day. Be sure we fix it right as soon as we catch this fucker.

Important thing is that behaviour, if confirmed by others, does not affect stats collection. Thank you.

i confirm what harvey explain,this bug happen when you click on this timeline archive,you are automaticaly redirected in amy/alya appartment

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah I guess so because only the UI is switched and not the stream of the appartement is loaded. But thanks for putting so much effort and interest in it. Really great support.

It's quite simple to explain - we collect view data based on the stream you watch. No other UI or anything else matters here.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

It's quite simple to explain - we collect view data based on the stream you watch. No other UI or anything else matters here.

Thats what I thought. I have some experience with monitoring view and click data and thats the only way it makes sense.

3 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I watch Voyeur Villa on Edge, it works better for me than Chrome but Voyeur House won't work for me on Edge.

VHTV works on Edge :( We have checked it. Despite the styles in Edge being shown incorrectly, the streaming works fine. Let me know if it doesn't stream for you in Edge, we'll fix it.