Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

even if some of the cams are inferior it wouldn't be that hard to put the best in the high activity areas. we need a lot more oversight on the equipment and the setups. bad lighting here. bad angles at a & a. cams blocked at silvia & josh. cams covered in lina alex. no bedroom separation at layla eric. no people at sara jeka. no anything at jess sam. that leaves only mika layne & there hasn't been much luck for layne since the wedding.

• Upvote 2

Maria and Grisha respectively have already taken steps out of the Vh standard here. The problem is that none of them have been completed. Or at least we could see finished.
Still reluctant to rename them as the newest "almost" couple of VH. This negative merit I still intend to attribute to Eric and Layla.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think this guy supplies them with coke and she does him favors and Grisha looks the other way.

Are you kidding me!?  Grisha pimps her out for coke!? Wow, that's a real shocker to me

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

you missed a big tease interupted by constant buffering & such. and trips off cam. hugely dissapointing.

I guess they're going off cam to get high it looks like you guys are thinking

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I guess they're going off cam to get high it looks like you guys are thinking

probably. and the rest is a tease. but if she was alone i think she definitely would give the guy a taste. she has an excuse not to with grisha popping in.

• Upvote 1