Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

María se quitó el sujetador y las colgó en todo un desconocido y luego todos se fueron a la sala. Esto es una mierda !!!!

And all this for VH wants subscribers... a covering cameras, other outside cameras without a bra and hesitating to a guy... crap!

Personally I think there is probably not alot going on outside and it will eventually wind up in the bedrooms; if at.  Seems to be the general thing for this aprtments parties.  Still, it is rude and not very good business to keep going outside or out of view of the cameras.  It lets alot of subscribers imagine what is going on and they feel like they are getting screwed...

• Upvote 1

I understand the frustration from people here because they go off cam but let's be perfectly honest, how many times has a Grisha/Maria party really gotten crazy like that? How many times has something actually memorable happened at one of their parties? They might be off cam but it's not like you're missing anything outside of smoking and talking. There definitely needs to be a cam in the hallway and Maria needs to be scolded for moving the cams in the bathroom but I think some of you can dial back on the hostility since nothing is going to happen anyway. Grisha/Maria are not those kinds of people.

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I understand the frustration from people here because they go off cam but let's be perfectly honest, how many times has a Grisha/Maria party really gotten crazy like that? How many times has something actually memorable happened at one of their parties? They might be off cam but it's not like you're missing anything outside of smoking and talking. There definitely needs to be a cam in the hallway and Maria needs to be scolded for moving the cams in the bathroom but I think some of you can dial back on the hostility since nothing is going to happen anyway. Grisha/Maria are not those kinds of people.

Yes mother