Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

S / translator of hells. I meant to say that it is much more than just sex.

I agree what they have for each other it's much more than sex. That's why I'm so surprised 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Concordo o que eles têm um para o outro é muito mais do que sexo. É por isso que estou tão surpreso 

Why the surprise? Maria has a free spirit. Grisha knows and understands this. If he could prune it on it possibly the relationship would not exist at the level that exists.
Trust between him is unique here

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Why the surprise? Maria has a free spirit. Grisha knows and understands this. If he could prune it on it possibly the relationship would not exist at the level that exists.
Trust between him is unique here

That's why I said I must have something wrong with me, I get ideas in my head about these folks on these sites that are not reality. 

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Segure tudo !! Muita emoção em "meninas em férias" ,, Kylie foi dormir !!! Por que estou aqui por aqui, duh

This is the point, As VH fails in this, RLC further strengthens its strongest points. Barca 1 and 2 are currently with their most significant heavyweight team of the year, after the passage of Nora and Irma., Lola is the image of the revolution there.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I get ideas in my head about these folks on these sites that are not reality.

A lot of people here do. This is why it is best to just watch and not make assumptions and/or judgments and/or get invested in people on cam that have no basis of proof. Watch and see what happens next. That is all.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Muita gente aqui. É por isso que é melhor apenas assistir e não fazer suposições e / ou julgamentos e / ou investir em pessoas em cam que não têm base de prova. Veja e veja o que acontece a seguir. Isso é tudo.

Just for registration. I assemble my personal conclusions based on insignificant details at first and most of the time past almost completely unnoticed.
As the care to make dressings on the fingers with all the focus and care in them.