Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

5 hours ago, HarveyB said:

Ele apareceu logo após a meia-noite, aparentemente um amigo (com benefícios) do convidado da menina.

Foi para a cama com ela e eles fizeram sexo no escuro e sob coberturas.

Guys, remember! He's been here before, very quickly as the girls were here too.
And the guest too! View post from de 27 Jan (pg 13), Forum.

Well I guess this appartement will run in troubles pretty soon as its simply boring. You dont have to be a fortune teller to say its for sure the appartement with least views. Something must change.

First step would be getting this freeloader girl out. Shes better than any sleeping pill available. 

@Voyeur House TVsaid the nice girls might return soon. Might be the only chance for this appt.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess this appartement will run in troubles pretty soon as its simply boring. You dont have to be a fortune teller to say its for sure the appartement with least views. Something must change.

First step would be getting this freeloader girl out. Shes better than any sleeping pill available. 

@Voyeur House TVsaid the nice girls might return soon. Might be the only chance for this appt.

you're right about that. sex with alina & eugene is actually pretty good. but they do nothing else & there is no one to pick up the slack. they had better get some help soon.

• Upvote 1

I would love for those girls to return, but it would probably be just for a few days. What this apartment really needs is permanent residents that leave their room and are social with Alina and Eugene. Nick and Masha barely left their room and now the guest girl does the same. What the nice girls did was bring out a lot of fun in Alina and Eugene that we really haven't seen with anyone else.

• Upvote 1