Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

I don't think she's that shy. She bathed shortly after she was there. But she really doesn't interact with Alina and Eugene much. She spent most of today in bed. I liked when the last guests were there. Everyone got along with each other so well.

8 minutes ago, heineken said:

I don't think she's that shy. She bathed shortly after she was there. But she really doesn't interact with Alina and Eugene much. She spent most of today in bed. I liked when the last guests were there. Everyone got along with each other so well.

You are right, birdies are missing not birds....

• Upvote 1

The female guest with the dog seems to have looked for a warm place to rest. 3 PM and still sleeping, but the night was not restless at all....

Maybe she is just in preparation mode for the hot nights coming? But currently, it makes no difference if she is there or not.... 

5 hours ago, spielo said:

The female guest with the dog seems to have looked for a warm place to rest. 3 PM and still sleeping, but the night was not restless at all....

Maybe she is just in preparation mode for the hot nights coming? But currently, it makes no difference if she is there or not.... 

I think shes not in preparation but in hibernation mode :biggrin:

• Upvote 2