Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

I don't know.  I've been watching this apt. for awhile now and following the comments in this forum and I'd liked to share a couple of observations.  First off, the original couple, Alina & Eugene seem to be pretty laid back.  A bit like someone who consumes alot of 'erb.  I noticed some people comment the apartment is boring but I beg to disagree.  Alina seems to be constantly horny and Eugene does his best to accommodate her.   Moreover, I've yet to see a voyeur cam apartment where rope play was used.  All in all, I'd say this couple is a good fit for VH.  Yeah, Alina is no knock down gorgeous beauty queen but I personally prefer a woman who has a bit of "junk in the trunk".  The fact that she like to ride doesn't hurt either.

Of course the addition of the new couple is a plus but they seem to have alot more energy than A&E and I'm not sure how well that early morning jumping is going to go over in the long run.  That being said this is certainly not a camera shy couple and the lady really puts it out there with an "I don't give a f**k" attitude.  Again, I prefer women who have a bit of an attitude and who take a back seat to no one.  Maria seems to be that type of lady.  

This could certainly turn into one of my favorite apartments.  I know not everyone will agree with me and there's a few in these forums who would bitch if you hung them with a new rope.  :biggrin:  But all in all, I think most of you would agree it is an interesting apartment.

• Upvote 1

Apparently this went unnoticed by everyone here on the forum.
I therefore make this report below in the sense of updating all those interested and not leaving anyone lost to what will come to the future.

Until 12:48 we had a large red suitcase visible in Alina's room, which was carried through the kitchen door outside by her at 13:33 along with Eugene and dressed in character. Not before they received a strong hug from Maria and Grisha. Apparently we had a guard pass from the apartment maybe for the weekend (vacation of 2 or Eugene's new trip). Alina has not yet returned to define this.

As yesterday we had a visit from a couple, who apparently I think it was from Maria, we'll see what the next days will be like. We see however that the coffee table is completely clean and both are allocated in your room (premium cams) and in bed.

Unfortunately I can not confirm the rapprochement of these with the aforementioned couple since the timeline has now become something completely useless for period references between their first 12 hours of records. The "technical team" that is working and the front of this "resource" really is of an exceptional and odd competition (not to express to the contrary).

I am not a premium CC and therefore I do not have the resources to simulate everything above with simple postings of images in the sequences and schedules pointed out.

At least in reference to what we have already noticed from them, we will not be completely "in the hand" and bored at this time. Not from Maria. Or their "cats" 

:biggrin: LOL.

12 hours ago, mic351 said:

I don't know.  I've been watching this apt. for awhile now and following the comments in this forum and I'd liked to share a couple of observations.  First off, the original couple, Alina & Eugene seem to be pretty laid back.  A bit like someone who consumes alot of 'erb.  I noticed some people comment the apartment is boring but I beg to disagree.  Alina seems to be constantly horny and Eugene does his best to accommodate her.   Moreover, I've yet to see a voyeur cam apartment where rope play was used.  All in all, I'd say this couple is a good fit for VH.  Yeah, Alina is no knock down gorgeous beauty queen but I personally prefer a woman who has a bit of "junk in the trunk".  The fact that she like to ride doesn't hurt either.

Of course the addition of the new couple is a plus but they seem to have alot more energy than A&E and I'm not sure how well that early morning jumping is going to go over in the long run.  That being said this is certainly not a camera shy couple and the lady really puts it out there with an "I don't give a f**k" attitude.  Again, I prefer women who have a bit of an attitude and who take a back seat to no one.  Maria seems to be that type of lady.  

This could certainly turn into one of my favorite apartments.  I know not everyone will agree with me and there's a few in these forums who would bitch if you hung them with a new rope.  :biggrin:  But all in all, I think most of you would agree it is an interesting apartment.

As requested, follow my position regarding this apartment. And that in part can be accompanied by the history of my posts (which has a certain merit here).

I think Eugene is a face of vision and exceptional character. Good companion, sociable, helpful and attentive to the "needs" in the double meaning, of Alina.
Something kind of expected of someone dedicated to soft arts as seen recently.

Alina turn, calm time, restless hour (as the moment asks). Versatile and multitasked (I've seen her do everything a little).

In bed, comments dispensed.

For reinforcement it was precisely with their entry that I was motivated to subscribe my premium subscription to this site. And until the departure of Masha and his monopolist I was faithful online most of the time possible, Day Yes, day we did not have something new or at least interesting there and I do it as a sense of good times already.

I returned my full attention to the "visit" of the lesbian trio, who recorded something unique that I had never seen before. Really one for 3 and 3 for one (although they are 4).

Even Alina resumed her smile there. I wonder what "no" happened away from our kitchen door views out at times of collective "smoking."

I now return to this condition, seeing in Maria something similar to Masha and not seeing in Grisha, resemblance to her manipulator and monopolist, At least until now.
I think she and Alina will be complete, just like Eugene and Grisha.

Who wants to bet on these so I recommend.
My opinion .

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if they left they didn't make the bed. and grisha & maria are sleeping kind of late.

Capture_2017_03_16_09_45_15_552.png

Capture_2017_03_16_09_45_21_468.png

Capture_2017_03_16_09_47_50_62.png

To put this I left open for a possible trip from Eugene (again) and I quoted the previous visiting couple.
The only thing that left her in check was that she came out with a backpack (basic, of course) and was the one who cleaned the table before leaving.

After her departure Maria just covered the sofas,

We do not therefore know "if" and "what" the surprises we may or may not have, later on.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just look at her :heart::heart: Sveta got tough competition:

Maria.jpg

Jabbath posts a pic. That's love right there. ?

....and rightly so. She's cute and wears sexy clothes. 

• Upvote 2