Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2017 at 5:48 PM, Kkru394 said:

wow D&D have actual guests?

The guests had sex on the couch earlier, but they were covered. She's been naked in the apartment before and has showered there, but I think this may have been the first time she had sex on camera. She turned him down several times in the past because she was too shy.

I saw the bathroom sex too, she's sexy. She seems to be OK with having sex on cam now, she definitely wasn't on previous visits with him. He's had sex in the apartment many times before with the cute blond girl with the great tits.

When Dasha and Demid had sex in the bedroom the last time. Did I really rub my eyes to see if it was true. Demid ran by fully opening the throttle, without any cover to hide. which also Dasha's heated up much more, when she finally got control up her own pace to ride him. Yes sometimes it happens even inexplicable things in this apartment, which can not be explained. but that was real good to see. ✨???