Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anabel is so talented, she can practice with all that snow still falling, how depressing.  I'm afraid Efin is going to go even more crazy with the "cabin fever" affect.  Or he could go out to the terrace an cook a frozen hot dog or hamburger the way Mc Donalds does it.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, thanks for the latest videos. I would like to see Anabel´s oral talents from a closer distance, but the camera quality is bad, when I magnify the picture, it does not stay sharp. Does Efim ever satisfy Anabel orally? I don´t mean foreplay but bringing her to climax. That would be fair, Anabel treats him so well.

22 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Guys, thanks for the latest videos. I would like to see Anabel´s oral talents from a closer distance, but the camera quality is bad, when I magnify the picture, it does not stay sharp. Does Efim ever satisfy Anabel orally? I don´t mean foreplay but bringing her to climax. That would be fair, Anabel treats him so well.

What is going on in this apt? The male guest was in their bed sleep, then Efim  comes to bed,  Anabel gets in the middle and then both guys leave.  This couple is strange.

• 3 weeks later...