Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

My VV subscription ended late August.  I was told at the time that both new apartments and new participants were forthcoming. As it's been the case for most promises made by VV, nothing was delivered.  Glad I'm no longer a member.  I wouldn't be surprised if this site either shuts itself down or simply go bankrupt in a near future.

For Liza & Nick, for the most part, they were great entertainers.  Not often we had the opportunity to see a woman reach that level of enjoying cock sucking.  Nick took her in every square foot of each apartment where they were, in all possible positions and some, front and back doors.  Agreed that Liza had an extremely bad character.  The number of time she was mad is rather high, although she had calmed down significantly over the last several months.  And Nick was, at times, extremely anti-social.  We often saw him alone in his bed playing on his pc while the house was full of partyers.

Regardless, over the last 18 months or so, that couple gave us great sex scenes,  Thanks to both of you for that and all the best with your new life. 

• Like 2