Voronezh - Split 16

StnCld316

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

So Kojak apparently will be coming back with that girl. His name is going to be Bobby.

so its the same people in different apartment, how exiting:biggrin:

i guess he is a good advertisement for vv,  

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont think it is such a bad move to rename it. We will have new people in it soon and I think the name Voro was always associated with the name Boro: Being boring. So I think it just makes sense. For symbolizing a new beginning a new name is good. Shops or restaurants often change their name too when they reopen. Shows you look into the future no longer in the (here boring) past.

that is true, but if they reopen with the the same chef and the same staff it will be the same, they should have a discussion with the people how to improve the apartment and make it a new start, and bringing back Kojak is not a new beginning, the guy is not a bad guy but watching him by himself is boring and watching him with a nice girl is infuriating, him doing nothing sitting there with his computer while a nice girl there next to him.   

4 minutes ago, nack said:

Hi @sat11 how are you ? How's VV. Any improvements at all.Records fine ?

hi nack, the record is not good it still records randomly, i am thinking the rec button does not record it just turns red, someone at vv rec and by chance if we clicked the button and see recording we think we have done it, i tried so many times and most times its not there and when its there it only 5 min even tho i pressed the rec button non stop for 10-20 min,

ivo and co. are moving again to a new apartment called green wood, and i am assuming but not sure yet that Kojak is coming back  agin in tula or in voro or now will be called volga, so that is one thing exiting.

other than that nothing is happening in the apartments, except the miss vv party which i missed most of it. 

if you want  there is a vid in tula forum from yesterday 

that is all for last few days