Voronezh - Split 16

StnCld316

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@VoyeurVillaNews Cam 1 in Voro is the first cam the open when a free user goes to this apt. I'm a pretty good judge of quality when it comes to cams and I can tell you that this cam is the worse one. It really looks horrible. Just compare the image quality of Cam 1 vs Cam 2. Night and day, if you ask me. So, my advice would be to make cam 2 the default cam when someone clicks on this apt.

Accepted with thanx. Going to discuss it tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

what is wrong with the name voro, why change it to VOLGA, we are already used to voro, if you want to use volga open anther apartment and name it volga that way you will have 6 apartment and we will have a chance to see new people or start new with new apartment and go back to the beginning of vv with less of couples and more of free sprite  young people who are out to have fun , it was not perfect but it was more entertaining. 

22 minutes ago, sat11 said:

what is wrong with the name voro, why change it to VOLGA, we are already used to voro, if you want to use volga open anther apartment and name it volga that way you will have 6 apartment and we will have a chance to see new people or start new with new apartment and go back to the beginning of vv with less of couples and more of free sprite  young people who are out to have fun , it was not perfect but it was more entertaining. 

I dont think it is such a bad move to rename it. We will have new people in it soon and I think the name Voro was always associated with the name Boro: Being boring. So I think it just makes sense. For symbolizing a new beginning a new name is good. Shops or restaurants often change their name too when they reopen. Shows you look into the future no longer in the (here boring) past.