Voyeur-Villa Stages a Comeback

i just joined vh today. anna & alex, the total failures of vv had an amazing hot tub orgy that may have been the most amazing party i have seen on the voyeur sights. at another apt 1 couple had sex 3 times & the other 3 or 4, i couldn't keep track of it. another apt girl had sex with bf, gave him a bj in living room, then bated later. 4th apt couple woke up 69ing, & lesbians each other in the bath tub. this was all on the 1st day!!!! vv. stick a fork in yourself.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

i can not reach the site with firefox  someone else with that problem ?

SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE   is the message i get

Same for me mate, and I've tried all the fixes by bypassing at the cert requirements. Apparently the site has to be told..........not got round to that yet as IE works

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Anyone got the Vegas odds on VV shutting down? Hope they saved up their rupies! 

What are you doing back? I thought we got rid of you. :biggrin:

Odds are high, expect a turnover of VV apartments to VHTV within 31 days - Feb 28, 2017 at the latest.

Or I could be totally wrong yet again.

Just now, Amy3 said:

I know, I guess I'm too addicted to this. Trust me, leaving is a lot harder then you  might think. I'm going to try and regulate it the best I can. Truth is, I really do enjoy watching this and interacting with you guys. My focus is on Anna, Layla, Anita, and Lisa. 

Okay, fine, you couldn't hold out nearly as long as @clivebb did. Its true that its hard not to spend entirely too much time on here. 

i wanted to update all of the excitement at vv but since there apparently wasn't any i decided to post it here so that no one would get their hopes up. baysitter finally got up off of the kitchen couch in tula. tver gang is wasting away. eve is fine at the dump, i mean boro. sofia, uh, the usual nothing.

Capture_2017_02_01_05_21_44_808.png

Capture_2017_02_01_05_22_23_102.png

Capture_2017_01_31_08_27_24_639.png

Capture_2017_02_01_05_22_32_825.png

Capture_2017_02_01_05_22_55_261.png

• Upvote 2