Ideas & Feature Requests #1

14 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

I've used plus/minus but it lacks the fine control that 'commands like a video' have. During recent heated discussion concerning an event around 00:07:00, it would have been easier to backtrack the actions leading to the event as well the aftermath. This was to satisfy my curiosity and please. let's have no more debate about that subject, especially outside it's topic. :sleepy:

Also would be real helpful to have those type of controls on the videos in archives. I'd admit to being spoiled by being able to fast forward through videos to enjoy the true action.  :biggrin:

tumblr_n0wpahcvl_G1toe3mso1_500.gif

Yes, i'm using the timeline today for the first time... It's really a great thing available ... but could be improve in that way, i agree

• Like 2

Hi

1st time poster here and i wondered if VHTV are near to introducing the thumbnails? I see they have mentioned it as coming soon but some take longer than others to do that :blush:

I usually check RLC before VHTV simply because with the thumbnails there it's quicker to review

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, smithy62 said:

Hi

1st time poster here and i wondered if VHTV are near to introducing the thumbnails? I see they have mentioned it as coming soon but some take longer than others to do that :blush:

I usually check RLC before VHTV simply because with the thumbnails there it's quicker to review

Thanks!

Forwarded your request. And welcome :biggrin:

• Like 1

having watched vhtv since january i have witnessed amazing growth of the site. at times there was so much happening that i couldn't keep up with it.that seems to be changing now. lately apts that were very active have almost completely stopped doing anything. it probably started with the xenia, gary etc do nothing apt. this apt has no activity whatsoever of interest. 1 sex act in almost 2 months. occupants hardly ever being in the apt or hiding from cams when they are home. yet they stay! now the other apts have started to also do nothing. the new anastasia apt is a good example. all they do is get drunk & do nothing. zoi & tim & kplp were very active & now do almost nothing. maria & grisha have been imo a total failure since moving from their old apt. as i said i blame most of it on the xenia, gary do nothings. it is apparently now ok to do nothing at all & still have a home at vhtv. i used to watch vv & they went stagnant allowing vh to pass them. now it appears that they are doomed. nothing happens there. very little comments & interest. that could also happen here. someone needs to light a fire under these apts & show them that nobody wants to watch them do nothing & pay for it. start by expelling the xenia, gary do nothings & make it clear to the other apts that the same can happen to them. we understand that no one can be forced to do anything but they have to decide if they want to stay & do something or to do nothing someplace else. @Voyeur House TV don't let the site go the way of vv. it could happen in the blink of an eye!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

having watched vhtv since january i have witnessed amazing growth of the site. at times there was so much happening that i couldn't keep up with it.that seems to be changing now. lately apts that were very active have almost completely stopped doing anything. it probably started with the xenia, gary etc do nothing apt. this apt has no activity whatsoever of interest. 1 sex act in almost 2 months. occupantshardly ever being in the apt or hiding from cams when they are home. yet they stay! now the other apts have started to also do nothing. the new anastasia apt is a good example. all they do is get drunk & do nothing. zoi & tim & kplp were very active & now do almost nothing. maria & grisha have been imo a total failure since moving from their old apt. as i said i blame most of it on the xenia, gary do nothings. it is apparently now ok to do nothing at all & still have a home at vhtv. i esed to watch vv & they went stagnant allowing vh to pass them. now it appears that they are doomed. nothing happens there. very little comments & interest. that could also happen here. someone needs to light a fire under these apts & show them that nobody wants to watch them do nothing & pay for it. star by expelling the xenia, gary do nothings & make it clear to the other apts that the same can happen to them. we understand that no one can be forced to do anything but they have to decide if they want to stay & do something or to do nothing someplace else. @Voyeur House TV don't let the site go the way of vv. it could happen in the blink of an eye!!!! 

Totaly agree,in my opinion VH gives an service to their clients,users.Whit the Xenia,Gary bla bla pace they started an dangerous thing that doesn't delivers an good thing to users.Seing an empty house most of day,two residents running of cams to have sex,one of the residents that only comes to the house at end of night to sleep,and almost no activities etc seems an bad service and atention to viewers.The response..it's real life..Totaly doesn't applies in this case because they are young residents that do nothing on cams.Ps..it's even worse that VH knows all this because their posts in archive reflects that..Gary and xenia not doing sex,or maybe having..Seems those residents aren't the only ones joking with users.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,in my opinion VH gives an service to their clients,users.Whit the Xenia,Gary bla bla pace they started an dangerous thing that doesn't delivers an good thing to users.Seing an empty house most of day,two residents running of cams to have sex,one of the residents that only comes to the house at end of night to sleep,and almost no activities etc seems an bad service and atention to viewers.The response..it's real life..Totaly doesn't applies in this case because they are young residents that do nothing on cams.Ps..it's even worse that VH knows all this because their posts in archive reflects that..Gary and xenia not doing sex,or maybe having..Seems those residents aren't the only ones joking with users.

I am suspected of pointing out something here about this place, because a lot of it has already left my line of attention. I just click on the cam, as I do with the other apartments.
But if G & D have sex, it is not one with the other or otherwise unconventional.
The same for X or S (who's who?).
Impossible that G & D be a couple for the most pointed and saturated reasons here.
As for the project manager? It can open new places, but we know they will be provisional and without sustainability. Have failed before several times. Why would it change now? For me, your movie with the "young group" there is already burned.

Bet on new managers or managers, who have not yet worn out their expectations here.

• Upvote 1

On 18/09/2017 at 11:33 PM, Sparkles said:

You may go 'around' that problem with '+' and '-' signal... but with "command like a video" (play, stop, ff, rw) will be easier in fact

I must confess, that although I use a lot of the timeline, I take a beating to locate specific points. It would be really great if we could simply point to a sought time and "voila" we are in it. :biggrin:

And not on: not yet - ops! It happened - almost - a little more - anyway ... I did!:dodgy:

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

having watched vhtv since january i have witnessed amazing growth of the site. at times there was so much happening that i couldn't keep up with it.that seems to be changing now. lately apts that were very active have almost completely stopped doing anything. it probably started with the xenia, gary etc do nothing apt. this apt has no activity whatsoever of interest. 1 sex act in almost 2 months. occupants hardly ever being in the apt or hiding from cams when they are home. yet they stay! now the other apts have started to also do nothing. the new anastasia apt is a good example. all they do is get drunk & do nothing. zoi & tim & kplp were very active & now do almost nothing. maria & grisha have been imo a total failure since moving from their old apt. as i said i blame most of it on the xenia, gary do nothings. it is apparently now ok to do nothing at all & still have a home at vhtv. i used to watch vv & they went stagnant allowing vh to pass them. now it appears that they are doomed. nothing happens there. very little comments & interest. that could also happen here. someone needs to light a fire under these apts & show them that nobody wants to watch them do nothing & pay for it. start by expelling the xenia, gary do nothings & make it clear to the other apts that the same can happen to them. we understand that no one can be forced to do anything but they have to decide if they want to stay & do something or to do nothing someplace else. @Voyeur House TV don't let the site go the way of vv. it could happen in the blink of an eye!!!! 

Fully agree golfer and I already forwarded that statement. It's quite negative but I agree xgswhoever are bad for the site as they show other places it's not necessary do sth.

Even if they have the most views of all they must get rid of them because they are a bad example for all other places. And more places like them will be really bad for the whole site. It's now no longer funny with xgswhoever. They are starting to influence other places and should leave.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I am suspected of pointing out something here about this place, because a lot of it has already left my line of attention. I just click on the cam, as I do with the other apartments.
But if G & D have sex, it is not one with the other or otherwise unconventional.
The same for X or S (who's who?).
Impossible that G & D be a couple for the most pointed and saturated reasons here.
As for the project manager? It can open new places, but we know they will be provisional and without sustainability. Have failed before several times. Why would it change now? For me, your movie with the "young group" there is already burned.

Bet on new managers or managers, who have not yet worn out their expectations here.

Agree.But VH already said Jeka it's preparing an new house,truly amazing after the fail house of Sandra and serge then the house of the Nothing's and still he keeps opening new houses.Sont know if layne it's available to open other new houses but just give him new projects(his first project,the teya and Stan was very nice)and give the Nina and Alan manager also new projects,it's that type of houses with active residents in it a lot of users want.

On 17/09/2017 at 6:13 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

I saw several complaints on our Support recently. You are totally right, Support should never be generic, and should be client-oriented thing we are always working on it to maintain this approach. We have some reasons on decreased quality of answers in Support, mainly due to extreme amount of tickets with feedback and different complaints. We have reached 9 million users per month, and we get a lot of attentions from our guests, viewers, and customers. Of course, this is not an excuse for us to maintain low-quality Support.

That's why we will continue to improve it and will try to eliminate generic replies to anybody asking us questions. We are expanding our Support staff, and will introduce new features to this important part of our service next year.

Just something to add here in my personal vision.
Support only in the last case and in extreme conditions.
To receive "canned" answers, I'd rather shout out here in the community forum than the others. "

To date, it has only been efficiently serviced in a ticket. The rest ..... waiting until today. Walking for a year of premium subscription. I intend to get there.