Ideas & Feature Requests #1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree.But VH already said Jeka it's preparing an new house,truly amazing after the fail house of Sandra and serge then the house of the Nothing's and still he keeps opening new houses.Sont know if layne it's available to open other new houses but just give him new projects(his first project,the teya and Stan was very nice)and give the Nina and Alan manager also new projects,it's that type of houses with active residents in it a lot of users want.

As I said above and challenge someone to rebut me.
He opens houses, yes. But do not keep them. How many situations have we seen in Jeka's room? Do I need to tell you? What other apartment of project had so much turnover and instability?
Not to mention that he is the absolute champion (still) blind spots and stealthy behaviors on the cams. Does anyone rebuff me in this?

The highlight was SXGD and L (?), Who was born dead. It was as fast as he could get.

I would like to blame them exclusively, but the feeling I had before and I keep it until now (I did this in the forum in the beginning) is that they were deceived.

Pavel and Alice? Perfect for the project. To the place?

• Upvote 1

On 18/09/2017 at 6:12 AM, Rhdem said:

@Voyeur House TV i hope you will never introduce "Motion Detection" , "Auto-Follow" and other features like these, cause these are useless ... i'm good with HD cams, large archive ...and obviously more girls ;)

Oops! I miss the motion detector. Of course a stronger wind, a blinking light, a cat or a dog sells the intention.
But better than clicking around 120 cam (s) (of course, exaggerated) because a local spot may be covered by more than one cam.:cool:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

As I said above and challenge someone to rebut me.
He opens houses, yes. But do not keep them. How many situations have we seen in Jeka's room? Do I need to tell you? What other apartment of project had so much turnover and instability?
Not to mention that he is the absolute champion (still) blind spots and stealthy behaviors on the cams. Does anyone rebuff me in this?

The highlight was SXGD and L (?), Who was born dead. It was as fast as he could get.

I would like to blame them exclusively, but the feeling I had before and I keep it until now (I did this in the forum in the beginning) is that they were deceived.

Pavel and Alice? Perfect for the project. To the place?

Agree.Basicaly the place he opens are the reflection of him..shallow looking houses,with lots of blank cam spots,and now with residents that as their manager are not in the house most of the time.But they keep giving houses to him.

Hi @Voyeur House TV can another camera be added to the living room in Nina & Alan & Serena apartment? Here is where I would suggest it going. As there has been a lot more activity on the sofa it would be good for an extra angle.::)

Screen_Hunter_517.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

Hi @Voyeur House TV can another camera be added to the living room in Nina & Alan & Serena apartment? Here is where I would suggest it going. As there has been a lot more activity on the sofa it would be good for an extra angle.::)

Screen_Hunter_517.jpg

... or just turn to the right the kitchen cam to the sofa and the loggia cam to kitchen/loggia togheter

Just now, Rhdem said:

... or just turn to the right the kitchen cam to the sofa and the loggia cam to kitchen/loggia togheter

I did think of that but that would create a blind spot in the kitchen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Screen_Hunter_517.jpg

Also @Voyeur House TV could the time/date be moved to the other corner on this cam? Often when people are on the sofa they have the date & time over them. Whereas the opposite corner doesn't have activity in it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2017 at 3:32 PM, Sparkles said:

Technically speaking, @Voyeur House TV is it so difficult to synchronize the hours in every cams from each houses??? 

Of course it's not difficult. And most of the cams are synced. There are some cameras models that are great, but have these little things like de-syncing time which annoy both you and us. As you see, we always try different cameras in different set ups. As soon as we find something more interesting, we just swap bad cameras to new and that's it.

In case you see problems with time at cameras, just let us know via Support, we will fix it quickly.

On 9/21/2017 at 10:59 PM, kikkihiiri68 said:

@Voyeur House TV Have you considered of adding some sort of thumbnail system, sometimes it is pretty tedious to cycle trough multiple apartments when you try follow whats happening.

For sure. It's almost ready to be rolled out.

On 9/21/2017 at 8:41 PM, stanley said:

Also @Voyeur House TV could the time/date be moved to the other corner on this cam? Often when people are on the sofa they have the date & time over them. Whereas the opposite corner doesn't have activity in it.

It's possible, but we don't see priority in doing so at the moment.

On 9/20/2017 at 5:30 PM, thedbear said:

Oops! I miss the motion detector. Of course a stronger wind, a blinking light, a cat or a dog sells the intention.
But better than clicking around 120 cam (s) (of course, exaggerated) because a local spot may be covered by more than one cam.:cool:

The motion detection we will roll out won't trigger by animals and other objects but people.

14 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Of course it's not difficult. And most of the cams are synced. There are some cameras models that are great, but have these little things like de-syncing time which annoy both you and us. As you see, we always try different cameras in different set ups. As soon as we find something more interesting, we just swap bad cameras to new and that's it.

In case you see problems with time at cameras, just let us know via Support, we will fix it quickly.

Tks for the answer
There are permanent time problem at jeka house (Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Jeff & Violet) with diferent times in different cameras. 
Can't show now because i only have access to free cams, but just need to check the hours at Jeff & Violet cams to see what i'm talking - there are 3-4 diferent times

Edit: Cam 1 and Cam 4 (2min:10seconds difference).. 

Edit2: I found the post where i talked about differents times on jeff and violet