Anna & Alex - Part 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I had access to RLC for about a month and it worked pretty well. 

i'm guessing that you weren't blocked or banned for posting stuff. i only had free rooms & they blocked my isp address twice. they are pieces of shit!

No banning, but I'm not sophisticated enough to post pics and vids. It was fun to watch the models and Masha for a while. If I were the cute little Belle girl, I would be having my fill everyday. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No banning, but I'm not sophisticated enough to post pics and vids. It was fun to watch the models and Masha for a while. If I were the cute little Belle girl, I would be having my fill everyday. 

watching is always fun till you get cut off. suffice to say that they will never get any $ off of me & there are many others that feel the same way because of that treatment.

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh BTW, just as most of us feared, now that Alex has Anna in a place of his own, his alcoholism has returned and with it the violence towards Anna. This will continue to get worse. Beliebe it! Alex needs other people around to distract him from the booze and embarrassment of commiting violence towards his girlfriend. Please dump him Anna. I'm begging you. 

So he hit her earlier? What an f'n piece of shit he is.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Oh, and how could I forget Leora. I also loved Desiree's curves.

there is no doubt about the hotness of leora, desiree, nelly, masha, linda, irma, stella, & others, some of whom i can't even remember their names. i'd like to see some of them here.

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh BTW, assim como a maioria de nós temia, agora que Alex tem Anna em um lugar próprio, seu alcoolismo voltou e com ele a violência para Anna. Isso continuará a piorar. Acredite! Alex precisa de outras pessoas para distraí-lo da bebida e constrangimento de cometer violência contra sua namorada. Por favor, despeje-a, Anna. Estou te implorando. 

At this point, and only at this point and only at this point do I agree in part with you.

You need to restore this apartment with who can balance the two loose ends of before (sex behavior and drinks).

As for the "violence" so conveniently documented here in the Forum and I still interpret it and until now as a form of play but strong justifying so because I perceive it from Alex for Anna even with him sober, but that I would love it to be reduced or more controlled .
Even as a joke it may have more misunderstood consquences.

Example: Jess's tickle in Sam after sex to knock over the bed and he in defense reflex almost broke her nose (but it hurt incredibly).
I wonder if this happens here.

Violence should not be tolerated. Never. And yes I agree with Amy. Alex always needs people around him so Mr Hyde cant take over.

But I dont think Anna needs that girl for protection. Besides the violence he does Anna is the one with the ability to really hurt him. And she just needs words for it to do it.

• Upvote 1