Anna & Alex - Part 1

4 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

Didn't note the time, would have been about three hours ago. She stood there holding her arm for a few minutes then walk over to the TV and left the room. The bloke who hit her is the coward on the left side now. The other two may have witnessed it but didn't see if they reacted.

05:20/22 

All four sleep on the couch. Anna is awake and tries to wake up alex. He has gesticulated several times, that she should let him continue to sleep. She did not stop shaking him, she tickled him, grabbed him at his balls. Then he straightened up and struck her. She in defense, he rolls back to the bed, she holds her arm. In any case, he was very annoyed because she did not let him sleep. then she went to bedroom alone.

9 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

this girl was hot hope VH will recruit girls like her in future also her bf responded very well to the occasion.

of the 3 couples that a & a fooled around with i think that the only 1 that wasn't likable was guy #2, the 1 with the hot bigtit blonde. everyone else was fine. and yes the guy did respond well & was really into it. plus they all seemed to like each other. it worked out really well i thought.

• Upvote 4

Alex is passed out and Anna got him hard and tried having sex with him. Now she is sucking him off and he doesn't move.  She needs their friend to come back so she can have someone who is awake to have sex with.  Or just take matters in her own hands like she is doing now.

• Upvote 1

To me it was a lot more trouble then it was worth. Alex for the most part ruined it with his alcoholic limp dick probabilities and then of course his shining moment of striking Anna like the SOB that he is. Then, as hot as the brunette is, she can't fuck very well. All she did for the most part was lay on her stomach like an inanimate object. The guy was ready to go and easily got hard, but was a bit over ambitious to be with Anna and it showed. He seemed to only do things with his girlfriend as a means to get to Anna. The love for his girlfriend was lost in the lust for Anna. Anna, as always, was the star of the weekend. She is always the spark that lights the fire. 

But here is the problem! These foursomes are a buzzkill for the viewer if intercourse swapping is off the table. Sorry, it just is! Like you, I'm happy for what I can get, but without the sex swapping something is missing. The anxiety for the viewer to see the swap, outweighs the all the rest. And for the tenants it results in an ackward situation where the guy doesn't known where or when is he allowed to cum. 

Anyways, I enjoyed watching it with my CC friends nonetheless. 

• Upvote 2