Anna & Alex - Part 1

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is there any reason why the jacuzzi is used so rarely @Voyeur House TV Are they limited by the amount of water they are allowed to use or is it just coincidence? 

No clue, but there are no direct reasons or restrictions for that. Basically, it's up to them to decide when and where they spend their time ;)

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, thedbear said:

In my concept, at the time of "let's see" with Peter she is with each "section" getting better. Much better.
Let everything come in and do not take yours from the straight (literally).]
Shy? Only out of the cam

Just reinforcing what I have observed above in comparison to what happens now at this very moment.

Lights on, better positions in reference to the cams and total disinhibition on the part of Emma (and accompanied by Peter).
As I emphasized, getting better and better with each "sex section" or rather "making love" between them.
Anyone here still disagree?

Now would you like to know where she still thinks Peter has no attention for her? Woman thing I believe.

A secret wish here (hahaha). I'd really like to see how they do in the jacuzzi.
If they read this it follows my suggestion.:cool:

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just reinforcing what I have observed above in comparison to what happens now at this very moment.

Lights on, better positions in reference to the cams and total disinhibition on the part of Emma (and accompanied by Peter).
As I emphasized, getting better and better with each "sex section" or rather "making love" between them.
Anyone here still disagree?

Now would you like to know where she still thinks Peter has no attention for her? Woman thing I believe.

A secret wish here (hahaha). I'd really like to see how they do in the jacuzzi.
If they read this it follows my suggestion.:cool:

Yes all those guys should totally use the jacuzzi more

• Upvote 1

All of the people in Alex & Anna's house are none sexy dressed people. They are all pretty boring people just like Alex & Anna to tell you the truth. Alex can set in one place for days and do nothing. It worked for A & A so it will probably will work for the rest of them.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, russ said:

All of the people in Alex & Anna's house are none sexy dressed people. They are all pretty boring people just like Alex & Anna to tell you the truth. Alex can set in one place for days and do nothing. It worked for A & A so it will probably will work for the rest of them.

Couldn't agree more. Almost no effort to be sexy outside of sex time. Too bad for us!

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, russ said:

Yes they are still too shy... Developing veeeery slow

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:

guest girl & bf (no name yet?) nice time on couch. (23:51)

Capture_2017_02_19_05_39_55_994.png

Capture_2017_02_19_05_40_17_739.png

Capture_2017_02_19_05_40_25_920.png

Capture_2017_02_19_05_40_30_752.png

Capture_2017_02_19_05_40_37_67.png

Capture_2017_02_19_05_40_46_681.png

Capture_2017_02_19_05_40_58_898.png

Capture_2017_02_19_05_41_02_668.png

Capture_2017_02_19_05_41_44_501.png

Capture_2017_02_19_05_41_12_991.png

This is gonna sound disgusting, but that sofa has got to start smelling like ass and vagina at some point, and probably start to get crusty as time goes by. Sometimes people lay on that nasty green cover, but Alex wiped his goo up off the floor with that earlier, so that will only make the situation worse.

• Upvote 3