Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Emma and Peter constantly quarrel. Emma is dissatisfied with the fact that Peter is constantly striving to be in the company of Anna and Alex, and not paying attention to her. 
Girl guest supports her. She is also not pleased with the Peter's behavior. I've written about this before.
Now Emma said, that Peter walks around the apartment in his underwear with the strongly bulging cock. :biggrin:

She lives in a house with 4-6 other people and she wants Peter to only spend time with her? Is she mental? She comes off as a selfish and person and wants Peter to be as anti-social as she is. All the more reason why I don't like couples. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Yury said:

Emma e Peter vêm de uma pequena cidade na região de Orenburg (230.000 habitantes). Eu acho que seus amigos do mesmo lugar.

Yury, first of all sorry for just being able to answer your post now. My day is quite flowing here.

Second, thanks for the answers!

We see at last that the "Berlin Wall" has not yet been totally demolished, but apparently also what has already been broken is not being repaired.

The path is still being pursued.

We will actually still have "resitences" as expected, but it will also be a matter of time before they see how unsuitable it is for everyone's success STILL there.

Again reinforcement, the more they postpone their advance, the more internal competition (and our attentions) on the site will increase.
If they who currently have the "ball in the foot" at the moment do not advance, others will

This apartment is clearly an experimental project and daring and as I have observed before, with a training profile.

As VH said let's see how they (and project) go forward. And Anna and Alex too.

Sorry for possible translation errors