Anna & Alex - Part 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Problem is Emma is too shy and too antisocial for living with others.

In my concept, at the time of "let's see" with Peter she is with each "section" getting better. Much better.
Let everything come in and do not take yours from the straight (literally).]
Shy? Only out of the cam

2 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

Great sex session in the living room just ended.  We had dueling blowjobs between this couple and Masha and Sasha. 

Pinkgirl  & Pinkboy did good today I think if they had there own room it would be better but VH thinks Blanket boy  and his partner in crime that hides in there on room during sex should have there on room.???? what do I know :huh:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Attachments are being Transferred over to another Server.  Once the Transferring has been completed the Attachments should work.

I tried editing my last post containing a 130MB+ video. I thought that splitting it into 2 parts might help. It didn't. The pictures I attached seem better, but the 2 parts of the video are still inaccessible. Sorry, I'll try again tomorrow or Monday. By then maybe the server transfer will be completed. :cry:

Just now, Chip2020 said:

I tried editing my last post containing a 130MB+ video. I thought that splitting it into 2 parts might help. It didn't. The pictures I attached seem better, but the 2 parts of the video are still inaccessible. Sorry, I'll try again tomorrow or Monday. By then maybe the server transfer will be completed. :cry:

The Attachments are still in the process of Transferring to the New Server. Once this process has been completed then Video Attachments should work.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

emma grabbing some cock in front of everyone!

Capture_2017_02_18_14_54_10_49.png  0   653.71 kB

I watched some of this earlier. It looked like they were trying to play a sexy game. Things were written for them to do on little notes and placed in a hat and they had to do whatever they picked out. Pinkboy had his hand down pinkgirl's pants and Emma had her hand on Peter's dick, etc. It was probably a game setup by Anna for the viewers to watch. The problem was Mia has no idea of camera presence and was standing directly in front of the camera and blocking the view for most of it.

35 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Alex just masturbated in the living room, spilled his cum all over the floor, then used the blanket on the couch to wipe it up.  WTF?   This guy disgusts me. 

I never liked him when he was in VV and I don't like him here, :sick: he's a fuckin pollution.