Anna & Alex - Part 1

By the way: they friend is a welder. He is also looking for a job now. He took part in the competition for one of the industrial companies. Best of all test work is done he and another person who has worked for 15 years as a welder. On Monday, the head of the company will inform them which one of them it will work in his company. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, broxman said:

It doesn't make a blind bit of difference if you are standing up or sitting down - you are still wiping your ass. Sitting down doesn't make it any less gross! ::)

I disagree. Wiping your ass standing up is much more likely to create a mess all over your ass then sitting down. Think about spreading ass cheeks. 

7 hours ago, broxman said:

It doesn't make a blind bit of difference if you are standing up or sitting down - you are still wiping your ass. Sitting down doesn't make it any less gross! ::)

I disagree. Wiping your ass standing up is much more likely to create a mess all over your ass then sitting down. Think about spreading ass cheeks. 

1 minute ago, Yury said:

By the way: they friend is a welder. He is also looking for a job now. He took part in the competition for one of the industrial companies. Best of all test work is done he and another person who has worked for 15 years as a welder. On Monday, the head of the company will inform them which one of them it will work in his company. 

thanks for all of your help in translating. it gives everyone a little insight that is sometimes needed.

6 hours ago, beardman said:

And right you are. That would be a serious violation of their privacy. Moreover it is a stupid suggestion if Mia wouldn't be tested on STD's. Birth control instead of the anti-conception pill?

It was just a suggestion. Seeing cum at the end of sex is a really important part of sex to me and I'm willing to bet I'm not alone on that. I do stand corrected though,  I should have suggested that they both get tested for STDs. For me, it's one less couple to watch cause the sex will always end the same way with Kenny carefully pulling off a cum filed condom and tossing it on the floor like it's the devil or something. What an exciting end that is. Pass! 

6 hours ago, beardman said:

And right you are. That would be a serious violation of their privacy. Moreover it is a stupid suggestion if Mia wouldn't be tested on STD's. Birth control instead of the anti-conception pill?

It was just a suggestion. Seeing cum at the end of sex is a really important part of sex to me and I'm willing to bet I'm not alone on that. I do stand corrected though,  I should have suggested that they both get tested for STDs. For me, it's one less couple to watch cause the sex will always end the same way with Kenny carefully pulling off a cum filed condom and tossing it on the floor like it's the devil or something. What an exciting end that is. Pass! 

57 minutes ago, Yury said:

Three-rooms apartments for 8 people or not at all rented out or significantly raise the rent. Especially the presence of cameras in the rooms and bad relations with neighbors.

Does that mean we have downtime on feb. 21st? Followed by chaos for setting up all cams again. Can you say sth. to that @Voyeur House TV

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Does that mean we have downtime on feb. 21st? Followed by chaos for setting up all cams again. Can you say sth. to that @Voyeur House TV

I do not think. The owner make sure that the apartment everything is in order, will receive rent and leave. As is usually the case, if A and A have not agreed on other terms.

It's like Emma doesn't have a clue where she is living. Duh! I do kind of agree with her comments about always being around A and A. He could be more attentive to her. Truth is, he clould care less about her. He just uses her for sex and money. His only passion is video games and second his dick. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's like Emma doesn't have a clue where she is living. Duh! I do kind of agree with her comments about always being around A and A. He could be more attentive to her. Truth is, he clould care less about her. He just uses her for sex and money. His only passion is video games and second his dick. 

He is young and somewhat infantile.

• Upvote 1