Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, nack said:

Do you mean that in a good way ?

:huh:

I added more to the post.

It depends on her. Nora is a really beautiful woman, nobody can deny that, but bossy.

And you'll also see her "meat flaps" that every "old" member compares every other ones to. She's got a lot of meat, and likes to play with it too (That's the good part)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

If Nora move in Kiko permanently how many will watch this apt. You no the girls are not going to show nudity in the apt and they will stay gone a lot and if Michelle move in her male friend you no you not going to see no nudity in that apt. And to remind you to the people that don't sit here all day watching the girls apt when there a guy in the apt the girls won't even show no nudity in there bed room.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

With the hair a little shorter than I remember in the photographs ... but then, why two sets of sheets?

mayby ... kiko will come over too ... :)   ... (or someone else if they are not a couple any more)

4 minutes ago, nack said:

OK..I don't mean to interrupt but who is Nora and why are some people excited while others shell shocked ? 

Some saw her as bossy when 1st here but she has an amazing pussy and sex with her bf/husband and bate sessions weren't uncommon. She'd take no shit from anyone so Melina would have had no chance behaving as she did and pissing Belle and Jasmin off....plus she can be pretty sexy...:blush: