Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A message from the Admin explaining what has happened to cause the slowness in CC:

As you may have seen in one of my previous posts we moved the site to a new dedicated sever. This was supposed to be faster, and provide significantly more storage space. However, as you have likely noticed the site is now much slower and sometimes it doesn't respond at all. I was assured by our hosting company that this server is top of the line and the best that they have to offer, but it obviously isn't enough. To remedy this issue I have purchased a new hosting plan with a different host, and I am exploring some other options. I want to sincerely apologize for the slowness and I hope to have everything back to normal in the next week.

- A 

Thanks Thes..

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I wonder how Nora will take to Jessica's camming ????????

That's her personal matter.Why the hell would she interfere ? Is she the owner of RLC or does she have a greater influence on them ?

il y a 7 minutes, beaver67 a dit :

Je me demande comment Nora prendra à la came de Jessica ????????

je pense que nora est parfaitement au courant de l'activité des filles, parce qu'elle les connaît toutes et que en plus, elle a un ordinateur et internet!!!!:lightbulb::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, nack said:

That's her personal matter.Why the hell would she interfere ? Is she the owner of RLC or does she have a greater influence on them ?

Some people think Nora is in charge of RLC in Barcelona, some that she owns RLC completely and some that she controls pretty much everything in the world. I recommend buying a large supply of tinfoil if you plan on discussing that topic. :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

c'est la reine, nack!!!!:biggrin:

Welcome Back Corbo, we have missed you around here lately. The Queen will always bring out the oldtimers around this forum ::) It is great to hear from you again, and BTW keep on posting :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

c'est la reine, nack!!!!:biggrin:

She ain't looking no queen for sure.I guess i'll have to wait and see.I have just joined RLC,so dont know about the 'veterans' here but whatever little i have watched,i like Nicole and Michelle so far and i would sure not like her to interfere in anyone's life on cam or off, unless it is in the script and we are all fools.

:dodgy:

1 hour ago, F219 said:

WOW... I never said a bad word toward this guy ever.  He must not like my opinions.  Oh well.

That message also comes up if you have clicked the arrow to give reputation, but it hasn't registered yet (due to slow server) and you try to click again. If you go back to check the post you will probably see that your reputation has been applied

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nack said:

I agree, all I was doing was asking a question- nothing more