Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they would have had Relay when that Lez Orgy was going on in B2 they would have made a killing on the Replay Feature.  But RLC was asleep at the wheel at that time.

Yes they would have. I'm not buying it. I think the 24 hour one should be free for premium members. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, seb38240 said:

just teasing 

What? .... nicolle had some real action going on ... she was the "real" savior of the event ... :biggrin:

.. if something happend in the bathroom will never be know for sure ... that gives the event a bit of negative impression for me, hiding in the corner is not nice at all ... :confused:

Anyway, The entire evening was nevertheless a success. Still fun to watch. :)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'd say Jess was a little shy but she did get turned on because her nipples were standing out big time.

Yeah she held back a bit and put on shorts but she was turned on and you can tell she likes the guy, If she has a boyfriend it may be why she is holding it back.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Yes they would have. I'm not buying it. I think the 24 hour one should be free for premium members. 

That's RLC trying to siphon every last dollar out of its customers. They only added the replay feature because their competition voyeur sites has a record feature, but unlike the money grubbers at RLC, those features are free for premium users.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... i am not sure if there and what was going on ... but ... hidding in the edge is not very nice ... i hate hidding

BTW, the CC - Server need some update

The Server is fine. There may be the odd slowness while the Attachments are being Transferred over to the New Server.

Those who insult me so much you hump that he is right. I said the other night, the boy will come back, there were people who told me that I was dumb for saying that.
I said, the boy goes behind Jess, again they said, he is very gentleman with him ...
Tonight, at the beginning of the night, I said, he has come to have sex, and we have seen (maybe they have not had penetration) but we have seen?
The shower scene is very typical in clubs, where girls wash their clients before having sex ... but I still see things where there are none ,,,
The card games and then the strip poker, that's the logical thing to do, clear but had never been seen in RLC before, nor when the girls have brought a customer before ...
But I must have lost a screw,
And no one has fallen into the account, because Nora departs from the party? I keep seeing ghosts
Finally, I do not let anyone tell me what an insult to the girls. Anyone who says that, is insulting me and is failing the truth,
What I do not do is look the other way, and I say what I see.
I do not judge their moral behavior, it is not my commission, but I say what I do not want to see inside a house, which is supposed to live girls, No other thing

• Upvote 2