Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

what why dnot they just kiss and get it over with

I don't think anything will happen with Nora, Irma might do better trying with Jess, now that Jess is horny after the visit from the dude yesterday :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I don't think anything will happen with Nora, Irma might do better trying with Jess, now that Jess is horny after the visit from the dude yesterday :biggrin:

And she will be offline very soon.

• Upvote 1

I know that I was just joking   I agree maybe jess and a Irma massage same day :angel:

• Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Because they're not into each other. It's a clear teasing session for the cameras, just like the last time they took a shower together.

I don't view it as a 'teasing' session. Yes we know nothing is likely to happen, but they're not doing it to wind us up, they're doing it because they know the viewers like to see naked ladies touching each other. The word 'teasing' has a slightly negative implication (sorry if you didn't mean it like that)

I don't view it as a 'teasing' session. Yes we know nothing is likely to happen, but they're not doing it to wind us up, they're doing it because they know the viewers like to see naked ladies touching each other. The word 'teasing' has a slightly negative implication (sorry if you didn't mean it like that)

If someone wants to take the teasing as negative, that's their problem. But what they are doing is the exact definition of teasing. I don't see what they're doing as either positive or negative.

• Upvote 1

Semantics. I would call it "teasing" but then I don't see that as something negative. Viewers will call it "teasing" because they get frustrated but it is really entertainment whereas the voyee (is that a word) might call it "teasing" because that's a nice gentle term. Of course in another situation "teasing" has negative connotations but then that is a different context, and this is clearly fun sexual teasing.