Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Who says she has a boyfriend?  It's all speculations. Just because she banged some dude some nights does not mean he is her boyfriend.

Damn kris66, whats your mindset if yoou Think she's doing the "right" thing?! I do agree that she does whatever she wants!! But girl need to learn some ethics on whats moraly right...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Why did this never happen when I had Premium?

I need to see this so much and if the guy fingers Nicole and Jess and Irma fuck then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I missed 3some tonight (only by a few days) and now this.

My feelings too.. but you win some.. you lose some::)

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Furthermore it's also Irma's room and Irma did not mind Nicole staying there for the massage.  So shut up Nora!

Do not like that side of Nora she sounded like she wend into Jess and Irma bitching about Nicole.  Whats she done wring she is only wanting to be included.  Why should everyone get some kicks out the evening but not Nicole. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I don't think it's unreasonable to want your room back when the ones using it have other alternatives. Nicole has her own room and the guy doesn't live there. It was different when Irma was using the room since it's hers too.

So if she wants her room for Kiko and herself-does not Irma have some say about that- Nicole and the guy giving her the massage are only using 1/2 of the bed !!!  LOL

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Do not like that side of Nora she sounded like she wend into Jess and Irma bitching about Nicole.  Whats she done wring she is only wanting to be included.  Why should everyone get some kicks out the evening but not Nicole. 

When someone starts bitching the whole environment gets effected. So expect the party to end soon after Nicoles out of the room. 

This is definitely the greatest night in B1 but topping Belle dildoing 4 other girls + Megan's dildo awakening + Becca & Megan as hot as hell + whatever Anna & Dima were up to ... Not matched it yet but the way things are going they could soon.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Have you considered that this guy is a gigolo and they have paid for a Happy Ending ...

He's not, he's an old friend of Nora. The girls invited him back after the last visit, which was unplanned. They just like him, it's not so unusual, he's good-looking, a gent, and obviously good with his hands :biggrin:

Anyway, enough of this for me tonight, goodnight everyone

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe she had Queen in her head..."I want it all, I want it all, I want it all,, I want it now..!":blush:  hehe

• Upvote 2