Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiko falling a sleep on Nora and her packing. I have said before that I believe it was Nora and Irma together that turned the 2 Barca's around from where they were going. I do not think just one of them could have done it alone. Also Nora was different then she was before. Seemed to mellow out a lot. Also she is very easy to look at.

• Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, cwouters a dit :

Pourquoi pas?

parce que nora habite Barcelone, et elle n'emballerait pas des bouteilles de vins dans sa valise, pour faire 500 mètres, alors qu'elle peut en acheter en bas de chez elle!!! les bouteilles de vins dans une valise sont en général pour offrir à des amis ou la famille dans un pays étranger, pour leur faire connaître les bonnes choses!!! nora a également acheté beaucoup de pull-over, ce qui laisse à croire qu'elle va au froid!!!

Because nora lives in Barcelona, and she would not pack bottles of wine in her suitcase, to make 500 meters, then she can buy them downstairs !!! Bottles of wine in a suitcase are usually to offer to friends or family in a foreign country, to let them know the good stuff !!! Nora also bought a lot of pullovers, which suggests that she is going cold !!!

There are reason why Nora has achieved the status of QUEEN, and I agree with with the snakeater, Nora and Irma were brought back by RLC to turn around the apartments and get all the girls on speaking and friendly relationship. That is what makes both B-1 and B-2 work, they have to interact with each other.

I also agree that Nora was quite different this time, much more alive in many ways, and genuinely seemed to be very happy. She took an active role in setting up parties with both apartments tenants, and making sure that we all were entertained from the first day of her arrival. This is old hat to her, and I  am sure she is off to a new adventure. There have been some whispers from the aliens that we could see her again in the near future, only time will tell though.

I will always be in the forefront to wish her well, and to tell her thanks for sharing another side and a small part of life with all of us here, She is the QUEEN LADY OF RLC and deserves our respect. 

SO as always we wish a fond farewell, and to always BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, and to LIVE WELL

the queen.jpg

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There are reason why Nora has achieved the status of QUEEN, and I agree with with the snakeater, Nora and Irma were brought back by RLC to turn around the apartments and get all the girls on speaking and friendly relationship. That is what mmakes both of them work, they have to interact with each other.

I also agree that Nora was quite different this time, much more alive in many ways, and genuinely seemed to be very happy. She took an active role in setting up parties with bioth apartments tenants, and making sure that we all were entertained from the first day of her arrival. This is old hat to her, and I  am sure she is off to a new adventure. There have been some whispers from the aliens that we could see her again in the near future, only time will tell though.

I will always be in the forefront to wish her well, and to tell her thanks for sharing another side and a small part of life with all of us here, She is the QUEEN LADY OF RLC and deserves our respect. 

SO as always we wish a fond farewell, and to always BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, and to LIVE WELL

the queen.jpg  0   236.2 kB

LOL

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

There are reason why Nora has achieved the status of QUEEN, and I agree with with the snakeater, Nora and Irma were brought back by RLC to turn around the apartments and get all the girls on speaking and friendly relationship. That is what makes both B-1 and B-2 work, they have to interact with each other.

I also agree that Nora was quite different this time, much more alive in many ways, and genuinely seemed to be very happy. She took an active role in setting up parties with both apartments tenants, and making sure that we all were entertained from the first day of her arrival. This is old hat to her, and I  am sure she is off to a new adventure. There have been some whispers from the aliens that we could see her again in the near future, only time will tell though.

good post Thes, but your aliens tell you if she will be alone, with kiko, or her and a mystery guest ????????